Do you like Iran?

Do you like Iran?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bozulus)
youtu.be/ESKC28Lukhc?t=246
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Va

I know you're upset that muslims party on your ass, but you don't have to say it out loud.

Very nice image, OP :)

Another thread by the Arab refugee in Sweden, nice.

Hello again, Paki

Anyway, I'm a cisgender agnostic Iranian male, ask me anything

Attached: گوسفند.jpg (1080x1342, 451.39K)

wtf why would he kill him he was being nice???

He's Iraqi or Syrian most likely. No white person specifically singles out Iran, they lump all brown Muslim nations together. Obviously he's another Levant Arab who blames cisgender Iranian people for his own country's problems.

Attached: سفر ۲.jpg (1080x1348, 452.63K)

Because it's a meme that has no basis in reality. First of all, Zoroastrians were never blonde and never had anything to do with Scythians, the religion started in present-day Iran. Second of all, everyone knows we're indigenous descendants of the Elamites.

Attached: 52602308_10156839173600309_7604135753848717312_n.jpg (951x960, 109.48K)

Cisgender iranian i missed you

I never left bro

Attached: nody-عکس-امام-حسین-روی-ماشین-1624481731.jpg (1080x700, 89.42K)

>Zoroaster did not have light skin/hair
>Here's a painting obviously done in the last 100 years to show that Zoroaster was an Arab like me

Whenever you see a western flag specifically singling out Iran but not other Muslim countries, 99% of the time they are either from Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Turkey or the Former Soviet Republic of Azerbaijan

Attached: nody-عکس-امام-حسین-رو-ماشین-1638976828.jpg (1024x716, 122.37K)

I've actually interacted with both diaspora in person and actual Iranians online. They're insufferable, I don't like them.

Yeah, Turks dislike Persians.(not Iranians, they see Iranian Azerbaijanis and other Turkic Iranian groups as brothers.)

Good for you, I guess. Not my problem

Yeah, we know, you Anatolian kebab vendors have the "Persian boogeyman" rent free in your head, and you can't even tell apart Iranic and Turkic groups of Iran apart from each other because everybody has the same names, look the same, and act the same, except Turkic groups have their Turkic languages. I bet it also shocks and surprises you that inter-ethnic marriage is extremely common in Iran (especially in big cities and mixed provinces)

Pic related are the Qashqai people of Southern Iran, the Southernmost Turkic ethnic group on the planet, they live closer to Gulf Arab countries than any Turkic country and they are proud cisgender Iranian people and look indistinguishable from their fellow cisgender Iranian compatriots.

Attached: nomads-of-iran-1024x684.jpg (1024x684, 197.47K)

unironically kys, I know you’re the Iraqi Turkmen or the Azeri poster.

Iranian Azeris closer to Anatolian Turks than average Persian and other Iranics. Picrel g25 scaled data, made with scaled data on Eurogenes project, Most reliable scientific data for now. Seems like beside living seperated for centuries they still closest population to Anatolian Turks. (Turks in Iran were Turkmens who directly settled from Anatolia and part of Bozulus.(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bozulus) )
>inter-ethnic marriage is extremely common in Iran (especially in big cities and mixed provinces)
Muttification is also strong here in big cities, like everywhere in the world. that's doesnt change the fact. Population exchange between Kurds in Turkey and Azerbaijanis in Iran is the only solution.

youtu.be/ESKC28Lukhc?t=246

Attached: 271808120.jpg (1135x750, 502.71K)

What was in the pic, Sven?

>he's posting his virgin haplogroup charts again

Not reading that essay of bullshit, cope and seethe, Kebab vendor.

Attached: روسری با ماسک.jpg (1080x1344, 505.34K)

Go back to Azerbaijan.

:)

Attached: Tahran'da bir yiğit.png (919x633, 707.54K)

Actually, I read the last part. Sure, we'll take the Kurds since we have low fertility rates and could use a population boost with our cousins, but only the non-PKK ones. And sure, the Iranian Azeris who hate Iran are free to leave to Anatolia any time, couldn't care less. The thing is, the majority of them don't and are loyal to the country, and the vast majority of them move to America/Canada like most cisgender Iranian people. And no, you will never get a single inch of our territory. Population exchange is fine, we'll take the non PKK Kurds, and you can get Iranian Azeri traitors as well as Pakistanis and Afghans, sounds like a good deal.

Attached: پارک.jpg (1080x1326, 772.87K)

G25 isn’t used in any research papers and been namecalled as bogus in most cases for using pseudoscientific DNA weighting.