Hangul is the most superior writing system in the world

Hangul is the most superior writing system in the world.
Scientific, Logical, Intuitive, Simple, Aesthetic, Original

Attached: 1.003.jpeg.jpg (1920x1080, 1.15M)

I want to learn Hangul and see if I can write German with it

Hangul more like Ha, no gurl

>Aesthetic

I will not say anything about other matters on your honor, but not this one.
It's so fucking ugly.

When I look at Japanese writing that contains three characters, hiragana, katakana, and kanji, it looks very fucking messy.
It is the worst in terms of design because there is no consistency and unity at all.

No it's not.
Thai is really unwatchable (sorry thai friends, it's nothing personal)

Thai sounds ugly too, maybe there is a pleasant sounding dialect but I have not been fortunate to hear it.

>see if I can write German with it
why?

lol

do it then, it takes like 2 hours to learn it all

Attached: 1654153029332.png (1135x900, 654.56K)

fun?
At some point yes but right now I am using my energy to learn Japanese writing which sadly I don't believe can be used to write german.

there are plenty of english words in korean written in hangul, it is not exactly 1 letter for 1 symbol, but only a couple of letters in the alphabet need to be substituted. the same for german i would imagine

>t. English teacher
Hangul SUCKS for writing anything other than Korean or maybe some African pidgin or something. It is impossible to adopt Hangul to any other language (even Japanese) because it sucks so bad. It looks "nice" but when you actually understand it you realise it was really only designed with Korean in mind and nothing else and is not adaptable at all (unlike Latin with diacritics). Only retard Korean nationalists and uggo TEFL retards obsess over Hangul like this.

ur mom sucked me last night lmao

It might be nice to see how it handles compound words

It could render middle chinese just fine

Attached: tonggwukcengwun.jpg (464x705, 85.99K)

That's a cope lol. I think most people would agree that the coolest looking languages when written are Japanese, Chinese, and latin.

It doesn't "render Chinese just fine" you retard. It approximates sounds from Chinese in a way that no Chinese speaker (then or now) would ever understand. Pinyin renders Chinese well - Hangul can't even render tones. In fact the sinic vocabulary in Korean has so many homophones because of the limited sound inventory in Korean that without Hanzi, people need dictionaries to understand that one sound block in Hangul means like 10 things. Learn Chinese nigger.

What are you even talking about? The initials perfectly correspond to the onsets of the yunjing. The structure was literally designed to hold all the information in a chinese syllable in a single block. It's the reason why sinitic vocab is one block per sinogram
And old hangul did have tone markers

Hi i am most people and i disagree with your stupid opinion

Hangul!!!

american is the best writing system because its basically the language of the world