Do you drink in your country?

do you drink in your country?

Attached: 1654009321457.jpg (1920x1080, 148.15K)

no

I noticed all short men hit the gym

Yes

no

oh yes loads but never on my own

oh yes loads but never with other people

no

drinking rn

Yes.
Are you hitting the gym?

manlets will never learn

I don't

Yesbox
Every day

lmao fr and the funny thing is they make themselves look even worse due to their shit frame/insertions and through general muh masculinity aka shaving your head and growing a beard
if youre short and have no success with women your best chances of getting laid is through either getting a prostitute or becoming a femboy

Attached: Untitled.png (480x960, 598.17K)

skinnyfat lanklets seething

>the fuck you say about marvel?

yes of course

being a skinny lanklet with at least an average face is what gets you bitches cope harder

Yes mate

Attached: 1594077817960.jpg (700x753, 97.73K)

>soylent supplementation didn't wor-

In America, people think hitting the gym will give them big muscles and that will make them more attractive in girls. Most of the time it just makes them more attractive to other men.

hitting the gym gave me the confidence to jerk off to more attractive anime girls

no, i'am under 21

You are pathetic and you rate the worth of a man based on the eyes of a average roastie cuntoid, you are a simp, maybe worse, a roastie's footman.
Dont count with the woman opion and you are just a skinnyfat lanket with the strenght of a 12 year old kid with the delusion that being tall its a valuable trait, im pretty sure than a few inches will help you keep a healthy and lovely relationship with a worthy women, sure thing mate.
I dont really care about your physique or how tall or small you are, but i care about how a pathetic man you are, you are the reason why woman think that they are important and their opinions matter, pity on you, and mocking strong manlets will not get you any pussy and it would be funny to see how you would act like a bitch in front of one because they crack your weak skull.

didnt read
keep writing essays for me manlet

>didnt read keep writing essays for me manlet

Attached: 81s.jpg (244x206, 8.25K)

>>didnt read keep writing essays for me manlet

Attached: 1604785078249.jpg (620x675, 44.18K)

Yeah sometimes. I think I might have been bordering on habitual drinking when I was like 21. Sometimes I feel like drinking again.

no because i actually care about my family