How is Brazil dangerous?

How is Brazil dangerous?
I mean in the Spanish speaking countries of South America there are many gangs and cartels, but Brazil seems less organized in terms of crime. So what are the biggest dangers?

Attached: 1632348415845.png (1200x630, 1.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c0ipghE4HlU
youtu.be/ubkIdmGl3KU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's dangerous af. But drug factions are nowhere as powerful as they are in Mexico, for example. Except perhaps in Rio de Janeiro.

But things are improving, thankfully.

Attached: homicidios.png (984x1002, 507.84K)

>So what are the biggest dangers?

Brazilians

Attached: homicidios2.png (984x1418, 620.85K)

>So what are the biggest dangers?
Muggings.
Murders of normal (not involved with gangs) people aren't actually that common.
So be careful with your stuff if you ever come here, especially in bad areas.That's it.

Rio is nowhere near the most dangerous city.

Go have sex, Tekashi

Curitibá is surprisingly enough, more dangerous than Rio.
The biggest problem with in Our opinion is that is just an ugly and very hot city.
Of course there are many beautiful places there, but majority of city is filled with favelas.

Attached: 1627169656121.png (496x379, 239.4K)

are PCC and CV still a thing or have they died off?

i respect brazillians :)

They still a thing

We're the main hub of drugs to Europe and Africa.

this is hell

Attached: homicides-by-country.jpg (1566x894, 141.01K)

Yes, and they being sexpanding their activities to PY and BO.

If you were to go to Rio, were can you even go without worrying about being mugged or jumped? From what I've heard about Rio, you can't go anywhere or something?

Pretty much, avoid Rio like the plague
Up in the favelas they have machine guns and whatnot and keep firing at random
Lots of people die every year from stray bullets
It's unfortunate the damage that God forsaken city has caused to the country's image, but cest la vie

shieeet, joão

is it really that bad? i've always wanted to see christ redeemer but that's seems kinda difficult since you can get fucked in any way possible lul

where in Brazil can you go without really having to worry 'that' much? Like Santa Catarina or something?

Everywhere bellow Brasília with the exception of Rio is fine
youtu.be/c0ipghE4HlU
youtu.be/ubkIdmGl3KU

It is ok in the South Zone. Some favelas like Vidigal are used to tourists as well. But stay away from the North Zone/West Zone. And be careful in the Downtown.
Also, most BR flags here are spoiled rich kids who never leave their gated community. Some tourists know more about Brazil than them.

got it

aah alrighty, i've only heard the bad stuff about Rio and like, Manaus. Ofc it happens in every city, but those are like the major bad ones I've heard about

He's coping
Poorfags be like
>yeah bro Rio is totally safe, just *proceeds to list a war survival manual of things to do*

Ironically the red command is in cahoots with the republican party here

Both are growing, but PCC is more powerful and it's hegemonic in São Paulo

>bolsonaro brings down crime
>brazilians want to kick him out of office
It's like they didn't learned anything from americans kicking out Trump of office.

Shitzilians are too stupid
Why do you think the country is a shithole in the first place?