Do you live in a rural countryside in your cunt?

Do you live in a rural countryside in your cunt?
>Nearly devoid of traffic, every single day.
>Quiet and peaceful
>Plenty of space to take long walks without being disturbed.
>Small towns are usually just a few miles away nearby, with plenty of decently paying jobs available, especially right now.
>Lower housing prices for significantly more land.
>It's much safer, neighbors are much friendlier.
Every morning before I go to work, I see deer in the woods near my house, and it reminds me of how beautiful the world is.
I can't imagine a more soulless place to live than some artificial crime-ridden concrete jungle, where the only wildlife you encounter are fucking pigeons and rats.

Attached: indiana-1872515_1280.jpg (800x533, 114.85K)

Small urban centers and semi-rural locations are the best of both worlds
>Can actually use a car without enduring traffic jams or having a hard time finding parking spots
>Can actually walk to any place in 15 minutes tops anyway
>Has most of the amenities of a big city like supermarkets, some specialized stores, etc
>Has living costs closer to the low rural costs than the urbanite cosmopolitan costs

>Do you live in a rural countryside in your cunt?
No...

Attached: east helsinki collage.jpg (1848x1280, 834.8K)

>bottom left
That looks horrible. How can anyone stand to even look at shit like that, let alone live near it?

Its center with malls for people who live in different neighborhoods around east helsinki, theres also metrostation.

Attached: itäkeskus.jpg (1920x1280, 973.14K)

Attached: itäkeskus2.jpg (1536x1024, 514.67K)

I can agree with most of this, but I love the amount of space that I have as someone who lives in a very rural area.
The laws in my state make it such that you can't be charged with trespassing unless there is a clear indication of a property line, such as signage, fencing, or crops like corn and wheat fields.
This means I can go for a walk in the woods and walk anywhere I want, as long as I don't ignore a no-trespassing sign, jump a fence, or walk into someone's crop field.
I once found a cave in the woods about a mile from my property, and there were little stone structures built inside of it by what I assume to be Indians. I thought it was incredible. This was back when I was in my mid teens, but it truly felt like an adventure.

In regards to being able to walk where you want, my town is small enough that I can drive to it and park right next to where I want to go, without any hassle. I can even leave my car parked at a spot and then walk around town, and nobody has ever towed my car for "loitering" or whatever.

>I can even leave my car parked at a spot and then walk around town
thats literally how you visit a city. How else are you supposed to do it?
>and nobody has ever towed my car for "loitering" or whatever.
whats that?

>everyone's home looks the exact same
I legit cannot understand why someone would willingly flock to a city.

Apartment buildings looks like apartment buildings, but with that logic most houses looks same too.

>thats literally how you visit a city. How else are you supposed to do it?
I should have mentioned that the town has no street-side parallel parking (except on like one or two streets). When I park somewhere, it's usually in a parking lot in front of a small grocery store, and the people don't care that I'm using their lot to park my car for a few hours while I go to the doctor or something. Their parking lot only has like 6 parking spaces, but I never see more than one or two cars parked there.
In the cities near where I live, you have to pay to park, no matter where you go. It's asinine.

>but with that logic most houses looks same too.
Maybe if you live in a mass-produced suburb, like pic related.
My neighbor has a pool with a deck, I don't. My neighbor has only one story, I have two. My neighbor doesn't have a garage, but I do. My neighbor's house is made of brick, and mine is made out of wood. I can go on and on.

Attached: crdkdf.jpg (1600x1067, 404.72K)

theres actually all type of housing in my neighborhood
>blocks of flats
>rowhouses
>duplexes
>detached houses

Then I envy Finnish cities. American cities suck ass. I lived in a college apartment for a year in my city, and it was the most depressing year of my life.

theres good and bad sides of mixed neighborhoods, but i like it here.

Bump

No, but I'm moving to one.

How is the countryside in Switzerland? I imagine it's a lot hillier.

One day I vill!
My only concern is finding a wife before I move out to an area with little to no attractive single women.

Attached: F5BEB202-175C-407F-AE82-071A7526E13C.gif (252x252, 73.8K)

>My only concern is finding a wife who will cheat on me and then divorce me and take half of my income and my house so I move back to a flat.

Not really, only the Alps zone is mountainous, the more populated north is a succession of valleys and plains, with small forests everywhere.
The good thing is that everything is very close in absolute terms, you can move to a paradise tier small village and still be one 20 minute bus ride from a city like Zürich.