Untitled

>

Attached: patrice.jpg (1430x2048, 2.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLh8oUx_ONafUCgyKmVMYJAL3JiqX41Zxr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I’ll never forgive him for killing himself with fast food before the world needed him most

So you just classified yourSELF, as a series of holes

I hate women so much bros

>in b4 the tranny patrice haters

I thought my misogyny had finally gone away but turns out it only laid dormant for the next degree of horseshit

KNOCK IT OFF, SPADE!

Been searching for a playlist I listened to before that had most of Patrice appearances on Nopie & Anthony, but now can't find shit

I noticed a lot black comedians are redpilled. Aries Spears lost out on gigs because he made a joke about child support.

Just thinking of all the hacks he used to call out on the regular, who are now all prancing around having a "career" and being "comedians". It makes me seethe.

Attached: 1523480612630.jpg (393x354, 32.41K)

I wish I could see the look on Patrice’s face if he were to see what Kevin Hart’s become.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLh8oUx_ONafUCgyKmVMYJAL3JiqX41Zxr
?

R.I.P Skyking

replace Chris Rock at the Oscars with Patrice, what happens?

I'm really disappointed that I never knew about Patrice until after he died.

He fucked Will Smith's wife too?

WOULDJA?

Holy hell this had me rolling, brought back the memories, there will never by anything like peak O&A again.

a brawl would break out for sure

Patrice makes a bald AND cuck joke, uses his stomach to bounce Will off of the stage before he can get close, then call everyone in the room gay.

Legitimately would have beat the shit out of him Patrice is a street nigga who has spent time in jail