Coomer challenge

>Download tinder
>Try to find the UGLIEST (an I mean UGLIEST) women you can in your area
>Match with them
>Try to propose them a one night stand as soon as possible

Lets see how you do. Let's see if Any Forums is able to get laid with 3/10s and lower. And stop coping, if you don't do it you're a pussy.

Attached: Tinder-symbole.jpg (1920x1080, 86.24K)

>Match with them

i can't cause they banned my mobile number

I had Tinder for 2.5 months and didn't get a single match, not even 1/10s. Even when Tinder internally has a hotness ranking that places you in an appropriate group.

Not even the ugliest brazilian woman will be willing to fuck a fat poor. Im first trying to lose weight then have sex

Why would I do that?
Anyone can sleep with a fatty, but why would you want to?

I only get matched with trannies. No thanks

>match with them
I'm not Black though

lol wadya do

Tried this but they didn't match with me

i had a pic with my cawk next to a can of beer

Attached: 1653468908589.jpg (1106x1012, 133.54K)

i'd take anyone out of sheer desperation. but i'm too afraid of dating apps

>only get matched with trannies
>No thanks
Why do you swipe on them then?

>Download tinder
No. Dating is for normalfags. Dating apps too.

prove it then. Do the challenge right now, and post a screenshot of you landing someone who want to sleep with you immediately lmao

Eh, it's not that bad. Just drink a bunch, install tinder, take a few pictures, and write something dumb in the bio.
Been on a couple of dates this spring, but I lose interest almost immediately and it's really exhausting.
I think I want a gf until I actually have a chance, then I just want to sit in my room and play vidya.

maybe you are right yeah.

Could be they won't even try to match with anyone they think are too good looking for them if they are some kind of femcels. Might actually be easier to get average looking girls.

I'm a gigaloser, I'll save myself the humiliation

fpbp I can't even match with the most overweight bitches around

seems like a lot of you are ducking the smoke lmao