Uh guys, what the fuck. I am sitting here high as shit and I can absolutely not comprehend this...

Uh guys, what the fuck. I am sitting here high as shit and I can absolutely not comprehend this. They flashed the final score on tonight's jeopardy BEFORE the game was finished. In real time. How the fuck does that happen BEFORE they fucking know who wins??? The exact amount!! I feel like a kid finding out santa isn't real. Is jeopardy staged or something??

Attached: Screenshot_20220328-212836_YouTube.jpg (1080x1281, 466.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4b_33tvhw5o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1950s_quiz_show_scandals
youtube.com/watch?v=2pOTIbSCpHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

editing is tedious, unforgiving work

Probably just an editing fuckup

youtu.be/4b_33tvhw5o
Here's the fucking video, see for yourself. I downloaded it dude I am not lying to you!!

jeopardy is live retards

how did they edit it wrong if they HAD NO IDEA what the score was going to be. Keep in mind this was a live taping so it can't be an editing glitch. This shit is so fucking fake and rigged, we should have figured it out by the trannie winning streaks or the fact that people claim to know so much obscure random trivia

live audience ≠ live broadcast

>this was a live taping so it can't be an editing glitch

Attached: 1648517844012.gif (517x328, 1.69M)

The contestant wrote it down and they already figured it out. They just pushed the update button too fast. You fucking moron.

tv gameshows have always been fake and gay.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1950s_quiz_show_scandals

Attached: 1569019752047.jpg (400x400, 36.46K)

Wait, I'm a fucking retard, sorry. I didn't realize you were talking about THEIR editing... Is this show edited before it's aired?
Also it's not live. They had a show the other day with an all Russian category and a little thing came up in the corner like "Aired before the events of Feb. 24th" or somerhing

youtube.com/watch?v=2pOTIbSCpHw
comments mention about going back reshooting the question

it absolutely is not live

this show is so soulless now

Ohh, that would make sense. Except why wouldn't they reset the score boards to reshoot? Fucking weird

>They flashed the final score on tonight's jeopardy BEFORE the game was finished. In real time.
Wait, are you under the impression every episode of Jeopardy is aired live? They film like 5 a day, don't they?

>female host
yikes

Several episodes are recorded at once and edited and broadcast separately. The audience is live, you can sit through all recordings if you want. I think they did three when I went.
t. watched a jeopardy recording.

This show has soul when it's not that stupid physicist bitch, ken is a great host imo

Attached: 1545403461028.jpg (692x800, 73.43K)

You're a retard, and didn't watch the clip. Her final score was flashed in the middle of the game when she only had $15,000. It doesn't make sense in this scenario why they'd get that mixed in.

Are the scores actually shown on screen during the taping or is it edited in after?

>taped ahead
>reshoot a question
>got starbucks coffee cup

That is bizarre.

only her score changed though. the other two contestants would've had their scores changed as well if it was a simple reshoot error

It's pretty good when there's a good champ. Like the drunk wine aunt a few weeks back

Yes, user. I'm clearly the retard here. Continue to respond to people in this thread and prove your superior intellect.

That's the weirdest thing about this. If you look closely you'll see that the blue shirt girl actually has the end game sympathy money score, not her real score. You'll see in the next frame it's like $8700 or something. They wouldn't have intentionally reshot a scene with the fucked up scores, it just doesn't make sense, especially considering they can just change the scores.

Yes, you are. We all know they tape the show in batches. Why the fuck would they glitch the final score in the middle of the game for the winning contestant only unless the scores on each podium are all CGI/edited in post.

Taping ahead doesn't mean they know who won that episode in the middle of the fucking round, RETARD.

Haha! Maureen!! I had an alcoholic Spanish teacher in high school named Maureen too, they are quite similar. She was a great contestant, still kicked everyone's ass!