A zoomer asked me to buy him a pack of cigarettes

>a zoomer asked me to buy him a pack of cigarettes
It's over. I'm an old man now. When did you realize that you're old?

Attached: 29788dd22da30965ebf0a25a730976db.jpg (750x659, 49.12K)

Happened to me like three times and I'm only 20 kek

You know it's illegal for kids to smoke, right?

>When did you realize that you're old?
When my buddy (who's the same age as me) just got dumped and went out clubbing and tried hitting on some girls, and they asked him how old we were and just became pale white and left when he told them.

Its illegal to sell them to kids, its not illegal to for kids to smoke them or try to buy them

Zoomers call me Sir.

"sir, kick the ball please"

Right in the feels

I've been buying cigarettes on my own since I was 12
I will probably die of lung cancer by 50

See, that's what's weird about this whole thing.
Our packages also say "can't be sold to people under the age of 18" on cigs and various solvents+glues but why is it legal for them to use/smoke them if you can't sell it to them?

how old was he and how old were them?

cause they're minors and the law can't apply to them unless in extreme cases which smoking cigs isn't, technically the responsibility falls on the adult who sold the kid the cigs

they were 23

>When did you realize that you're old?

Girls starting to call me daddy during sex.

yeah 30+ going clubbing to hit on young girls is big cringe

depends where, here its legal with 18 "in public", but you can do it earlier if you are in private, decades ago a kid could still buy cigs for "its parents" or whatever

I tried to warn him...
His solution was to just tell the next girl he tried hitting on that he was 10 years younger, lol
Anyway, I guess every group of friends have one that suffers from Peter Pan complex.

Maybe it's changed since I was young, but I remember when I was younger that Germany and Austria had vending machines only for cigarette packs that literally anyone could by from. Wasn't it legal for 15 year olds to smoke in Germany before?

Buy iqos, it's good.

Attached: 20220603_140055.jpg (520x924, 185.1K)

>I sweat I'm buying it for my brother/father
Heh, the classic lie.

yeah we still have them

like this

Attached: zigautomat.jpg (800x830, 92.98K)

It was legal at age 16 till 2008 however nobody was forced to check ID.
Since 2008 laws are stricter for alcohol, cigarettes, video games etc. Stores have to check ID or pay fines. Vending machines need a ID card or bank card. I guess as far i remember before 2008 everyone could just buy by just putting money in it, no age check..

Same but I never intended to live for very long anyway

Attached: 1620652832604.jpg (536x360, 303.54K)

Ah, I see. Yeah, I was 14 when I first went to Germany and bought some when my parents weren't paying attention. Back then you only used cash. This was in the early 2000s.

Will they pay u in sex?

Aren't zoomers old enough to buy their own cigarettes already?