Why don't Europeans visit Kosovo?

Kosovo is less expensive than Southeast Asia. For only 1.5 euros you can buy a hamburger, fries and a drink.

Attached: kosovo.jpg (521x640, 143.36K)

I can just visit greece or bulgaria instead, no need to travel non eu countries.

Can you buy sex slaves in Kosovo?

Why would anyone sane travel to any Slavic country that isn't Czechia, Poland and Russia?

Greece is expensive and Athens is more dangerous than Kosovo.

I have visited the Czech Republic and that is not a Slavic country. It was a completely German country.

Greece is fuckin cheap and i dont have any interest to get scammed with tourist prices in kosovo, just because its bit cheaper.

Beside i dont travel to athens, i meant greek islands.

You probably feel that Greece is cheaper because you compare it to Finland. Prices in Japan and Korea are the same as in Greece.

Yes i been in tokyo, its also really cheap.

dangerous and nothing to do

If i wanted to see filthy albanians id go to athens and get robbed there instead

I did not feel at all unsafe in Kosovo. On the contrary, all Kosovars were kind to me.

>you do believe that Kosova is Albania, don't you user?

Attached: 6c5897d7ae144181686315b429472b57.jpg (736x892, 108.39K)

They are doing a lot commercials for Albania now in Germany as a cheap alternative to Greece. However I guess the infrastructure for tourism sucks. I recommend Croatia or Montenegro. Bosnia has some nice places too.

>You probably feel that Greece is cheaper because you compare it to Finland. Prices in Japan and Korea are the same as in Greece.
You can't suffer.
I pay 12€ for McDonald's meal

Because Croatia is next door, it's really cheap, and it has beaches

what is there even in kosovo apart from EU troops

Wait they pay in euros ?

they adopted the euro despite not being in the EU or officialy in the eurozone

OP is a kosovite who killed a Japanese person and is using their passport