I see the Middle East having a Christian awakening. With the internet information age...

I see the Middle East having a Christian awakening. With the internet information age, it has become easy to disprove Islam as a con job that twisted Christianity and Judaism. I see Muslims turning to the original faith of Christ.

Attached: images (36).png (680x451, 4.2K)

I just farted

lol

Islam is the superior religion by far though kek. Just in terms of logic. The gulf between Allah (swt) and his creatures is absolute; Christians deigning to interpret his will is a sin and hell awaits. Submit. That's what we were made to do.

fuck off we dont need that jap stuff here

shut up abdul

Christianity is the only religion that makes sense. It's very easy to disprove all false religions, but Jehovah's Witnesses beliefs are impossible to refute. That's why it's true.

Suck my cock lara

>turn other cheek
>weak will win

The Quran reads like a book for men the Bible reads like a book for Sheep.

dont need french shit either

Just because it sounds based doesn't mean it's true

Repent or face the wrath of Jehovah God.

I have read the Quran. It is a vaguely abrahamic schizophrenics diary. I so wanted to find the beauty in the Quran that muslims claim but there is nothing there of any use. No psalms, proverbs, Job and Jesus condensed to a few lines. Just a spastic talking about things he overheard while at the market and then changing the subject randomly about how it is ok to beat slaves or that you are going to hell etc.
It's just schizo rambling, constantly switching subjects and drowned in threats and insults, really a painful read. No wonder muslims are like that with such a rag as holy book. There is also barely any philosophy in it, or even lore really, it's like the whole religion came as a whole in Muhammad's head.
Overuse of the refrain
>God is Great
In various combinations. Not a lot of narrative, plenty of half-baked aphorisms, bulk of poetry (mostly basic stuff like rhymes and syllables) lost in translations.
It's like book of Proverbs per bible, but more disjointed and LOTS more filler lines.
When I read Deuteronomy, I understand the legal implications, when I read the Quran, I don't understand the legal implications. I would literally rather go to a court which applies Mosaic law than a court which applies Sharia.

Jesus is KING.

Jehova can work my balls while i face fuck you

baugette cope

Basedness>truth

There's nothing to discuss here.

>Just because it sounds based doesn't mean it's true
If you have two things you can't prove and if you choose one it cancels the other you might as well choose what is best.

I have done everything in my power to warn you, I am innocent of your blood once Jesus returns. I shake the dust off my feet like Paul on his way to Antioch.

The Jewish Scriptures paint a very clear picture of who the Mashiach will be when He eventually comes to the nation of Israel. In fact, there are over 300 prophecies in the Hebrew Scriptures, which detail many facts about this coming Messiah/king

Here is just a sampling:

>Messiah was to be born at Bethlehem: Micah 5:2.
>Messiah would be from the tribe of Judah: Genesis 49:10.
>Messiah would present himself by riding on an ass: Zechariah 9:9.
>Messiah would be tortured to death: Psalm 22.
>Messiah would arrive before the destruction of the Second Temple: Daniel 9:24-27.

Jesus has fulfilled all of these prophecies. He is the Mashiach.

Jehovah shitness

The only reason why your religion is allowed to exist is the fact that it was made up 1870s, if it was made up few hundred years earlier your kind would've been burned at the stake.

t. Roman-catholic Christian (the only Christian religion)

Christianity is high test. Islam spread through the sword and compulsion, Christianity spread solely through preaching and logical arguments.

Bless you. Now fuck off

Jehovah's witnesses were founded by Jesus Christ in 33 AD during Pentecost.

The Roman Catholic Church teaches many doctrines that are in disagreement with what the Bible declares.

These include apostolic succession, worship of saints or Mary, the trinity, prayer to saints or Mary, papacy, hellfire, infant baptism, transubstantiation, plenary indulgences, involvement in wars and politics, the sacramental system, and purgatory.

These concepts are based on Catholic tradition, not the Word of God. In fact, they all clearly contradict Biblical principles.

Kek the Coptic church doesn't even preach anymore, they have been in damage control mode FOR CENTURIES trying to hold on to their numbers and prevent Christians from converting by any means possible, like killing those who convert