Sorry for being Russian thread

In this thread, rusnig subanimals also known as "Russians" kiss the feet of our western superior masters and beg for forgiveness, as we are very sorry that we were born as r*ssians. Our sin is our existence, we don’t deserve redemption and should allow superior western masters to completely genocide us, erase our history and enslave the remains.

Attached: 4C9EF8C9-C809-427B-B5E1-F410A237432C.jpg (1125x717, 568.78K)

You should do that unironically

I will never be sorry. Death to ukrainians, death to westoid subhumans.

Attached: will smith.jpg (474x279, 27.11K)

Ruscuck

Sorry for being Russian, my sin is my existence, I should not live. For being Russian I now turn myself to my Georgian overlords, who are superior to me in every way. They should use me either as slave, a punching bug or simply as a candidate for public execution.
Russian language should be banned in Georgia, as this subhuman orc speak should not exist anywhere in the world

You can sandbag me

KNEEL CUH

Attached: 66778809.png (395x581, 82.44K)

how many people are against the war there, really? i know your boomers and media are wishing nuclear war in which everyone, including them (which they seem to think that russia is somehow immune to western nukes), would be killed. However, what is sentiment like in your day to day life?

Sorry for being inefficient. The fact that Ukraine still stands after 2 days is shameful.

actually i'm polish because my grand-grand-grand mom was polish and also some lithuanian grandpa somewhere down the line

Attached: 1646372351566.jpg (249x157, 3.56K)

I’m sorry for being Russian, our opinions and feelings don’t matter, since subhumans should not have the luxury of thinking and expressing their feelings. We should be genocided and enslaved, the liberals were right all along, and we were too blind to see.

Yes, Ivan, I'm sure your 5000 hours from CSGO, War Thunder and Hoi4 is much more useful than actual military commanders
Besides, your army has been doing much better since you put the guy who had combat experience in Syria in charge, disregard redditors who think that just because you aren't blitzing everything means you're losing

We also need to say sorry

>We also need to say sorry

Attached: self reflect.jpg (420x411, 63.93K)

Become non-russian

Simple as

That's right. Serbs too

Attached: 1651434069852.png (497x624, 540.04K)

Russian boys should be chemically castrated and feminized to serve their western masters as cock sleeves and human toilets

Gross, gfy

feminized was ok

And girls? In details, please, got my lotion

Don't feel this way rusbros, we'll get through all the hards time together and the future will be bright

Attached: grodkram.png (780x670, 51.11K)

post feet

We need a new flag

Attached: флаг.png (2000x1000, 9.58K)

just say that you are a tatar so you don't have to be ashamed

Tatars are Russians too
And they should be genocided as well

Seethe, Ivan