America uses chinese as slaves

America uses chinese as slaves

Attached: 1652422795243.jpg (1440x1907, 1.2M)

Uh that's weird because Any Forums has been telling me repeatedly for the last several years that the USA is China's bitch now

>signig
>supports china
Nuff said.

I have never met a south african who wasn't an insane schizo

Will he save EVROPA?

Attached: ECE60207-0E1B-4E4E-9583-72AD2028DB8C.png (936x715, 329.22K)

I've never met a nice South African.

>Another country works more than we do
>Worker drones, slaves, no life, unfair competition
>Another country works less than we do
>Useless bums, lazy, no work ethic, they deserve to be poor

Attached: 20b9az5zwkg81.jpg (1080x1238, 153.61K)

tunnels!? and maybe put somekind of train to go there! holy shit Musk is a genius, why hasn't anyone else thought of that before?!

Why can't those stupid mutts just learn to use the damn bicycle
Most of their traffic doesn't go outside of town either way. And it'd help them do something about their obesitas problem to boot.

Yeah, what in the fuck is wrong with those people? No wonder apartheid is seen as a bad thing when every south african is an insane narcissist that thinks everyone should be their slaves.

stop being an entitled lazy chud and be content with working all day and eating one meal
what else are you supposed to do with your life even

Why do you care about this?

Sounds good to me

I'm using dating apps as a handsome 8/10 5'11/180cm straight East-Asian male set to Los Angeles and New York but I'm hardly getting any like or matches. This is a stark contrast to my experience in Europe and LATAM where I frequently match with attractive Western women.

I'm starting to believe that the majority of Americans are racist against East-Asian males. Is there like a media conspiracy against Asians there or something? I've never been to the States

we all know he sucks Xi's dick for lithium supplies

Reminder Singapore got F-35s but not Turkey even though Singapore isn't even in NATO.

Attached: 1fxd9jpgz7Ath8_1.jpg (295x244, 23.26K)

So what? You wanna go to a war against TSK because you got some F-35s? Bring it the fuck on you ladyboy.

Lmao, Westoids are only best at coping, seething and hopefully soon dilating.

Anglos and its dogs need to be exterminated for the good of humanity.

Attached: 1482864291004.png (895x909, 65.29K)

Mr. Tesla died in poverty after being robbed by American billionaires, a century later they robbed him of his own name

Attached: 14351002208380.gif (386x499, 77.17K)

Good, I think at least 1/10 of Italians are completely useless anyway

Amerimutt towns are too large, dangerous and far away from each other for you to comfortably commute on a bike