Indians and Europeans are natural allies whose differences are entirely superficial...

Indians and Europeans are natural allies whose differences are entirely superficial. They are the rightful heirs of Aryan suzerainty over the rest of humanity. Their enemies would seek to destroy the relationship with trivial ethnonationalism and religious nonsense which undermines their inherent brotherhood.

The fact is that Earth is an Indo-European world.

Attached: raj.jpg (2880x2880, 1.48M)

No. It's us or the whites. There can only be 1. And as far as I'm concerned, we're winning.
Death to the white race
Heil Melanin

Whites constantly rip on Indians in their media. Worse than that, their leftists constantly undermine Indian interests. Look at that old fuck Bernie Sanders. Why would we want to be friends with you guys after that?

Attached: 1653951826409.jpg (1600x800, 104.89K)

Because you can have sex with our women and create beautiful hapas that I can then have sex with.

Unfortunately most white nations remain democracies at this point and useful idiots like Sanders are manipulated into undermining our relationship. It's your job as an Indian (assuming you can still vote since you're a fake Indian, a diaspoo) to overthrow democracy in India first and then we can work on Europe.

Wtf Indian bro?

indians are a slave race, they are an ally to anyone seems powerful without even giving them a fight. They are people pleasers, absolute slaves who never rebel or have sense of honor

>absolute slaves who never rebel or have sense of hono
Says the buckbroken gayrab who needed anglos and indians to get back his shithole kek

>slaves who never rebel
>only people who maintained their native religion when everyone else worships jews
Lol poohamad

hinduism hasn't done a single thing for india
christianity and islam may be annoying chud religions but they were responsible for a thousand years of abrahamic supremacy over pagan meme faiths

Your elite literally larp as hindu chuda ajd copy our spirituality and religious takes. Atleast have a better cope jew worshipper.

ahmad why can't you paint that big red brick box in the centre of your shithole ??

Ok muhammad , wait till christchuch part 2 comes along. Until then peace be upon you brotha.

alri pajeet

Muslims have not maintained a formidable army for the past 200 years or so. Have got their asses beaten by every Western power. Westerners bomb their asses and kill them with a free hand. Islamic world has stagnated technologically as well.

All Islamic nations are militarily and technologically inferior to India. We're planning to make you inferior resource wise too. Once thorium becomes profitable, OPEC goes to shit.

India has the largest thorium reserves though, should be a pretty smooth ride for us once thorium power comes.

coping harder brown slave shitskins, i laughed at indians when i see them working for $2 a day here. You are slaves hahahaha

>thinks meme abrahamic shit is better
>whoaaa, just let your kid be molested by the local priest and rip off his foreskin for some jew ritual so based!!

poo in loo

I need those $2 bucks to pay your mom at the whorehouse. All the Indian workers line up to see her you know, my bastard son

>coping harder brown slave shitskins
saudis look literally identical to indians

Attached: saudi and indian army.png (900x530, 953.89K)

Attached: 1653640761554.jpg (1080x737, 171.93K)

Please don't compare us to Saudis
Based Japanon

you are literally american
you stopped being indian the moment you existed in that country

Based japanon

>The grandeur of Ashoka –– ideal type of Asiatic monarchs, is almost forgotten among the crumbling stones of Bharhut & Bodha Gaya. The jewelled court of Vikramāditya is but a lost dream, which even the poetry of Kālidasā fails to evoke. The sublime attainment and sobriety of Indian art has been defaced by the Huns, and the fanatical iconoclasm of the Muslims, and the unconscious vandalism of European mercenaries, leaves us only to seek a memory of past glories in the mouldy walls of Ajanta, and the tortured sculptures of Ellora, and silent protests of the rock cut Orissa and the domestic utensils in the present day where beauty clings sadly to religion in the exquisite home life of today.

>"The long systolic centuries –– in which India, crippled in her power to give, shrank back upon herself, and China, self-absorbed in recovery from the shock of Mongol tyranny, lost her intellectual hospitality –– succeeded the epoch of Mahmoud of Ghazni, in the eleventh century."

>But the old energy of ASIA is ONE. The Himalayas only divide to accentuate, two mighty civilisations. The China with Confucian Communism, and the India with the individualism of the Vedās. But not even the mightiest snowy barriers on Earth can limit the Asiatic desire for reaching the Ultimate and Universal. While the peoples from the Mediterraneans, to the Baltic, who love to dwell on the present search for the means of life, not its end or what comes hereafter.

–– Okakura Kazuko (岡倉 覚三), circa 1903

But you are literally what they are talking about when they say shitskin takfiri dog

>leaving your country changes your ethnicity
???

saudi and indian men look the same. indian women look better than saudi women who all have man faces.

Attached: India_1000.jpg (940x841, 288.39K)

drop the larp, american

You will never be Aryan
I'm not white

You will never not be our slaves.