How do I roll my R's?

How do I roll my R's?

Attached: 1651371272043.png (815x704, 822.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1hxJ8QJwTDwV
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Use a wheelcat.

you don't need to
i have never rolled an R

Attached: 1627711450025.jpg (1242x1139, 578.14K)

put the tip of your tongue above your upper teeth and exhale

took me 5 years to learn, you can do it user

i gave up on that. kankerfaggots can suck my dick if they don’t like it

Become insanely gay, because only gay people roll their Rs. See the Italians and the Spaniards.

Say "d-d-d-d-d" very fast

not that simple. it’s not as easy as a uvular trill

voca.ro/1hxJ8QJwTDwV

Some people never do. Can’t help you since we all learn it in childhood, but there are some people who just keep using the “French r” even in Russian.

>native language
>has both rolled and unrolled R’s
feelsgood

put your tongue where the back of your front teeth meets your gums from the roof of your mouth. remember Ls are on and below the teeth and Rs are a curled tongue just pointing upwards towards the roof of your mouth

try and do bird calls (unironically)
that's how i learned it for spanish

Go from saying "té dappa" several times into saying "trappa" after that in like continous thing.

Thank you for your advices Any Forumsbros, I'll try my best
btw there is a gap between my upper front tooth so it's hard for me to pronounce some specific phonemes

Are you mentally challenged? Rs are hella easy even french throat R.

Practice saying
>Erre con erre cigarro
>Erre con erre barril
>Rapido corren los carros cargados de azucar del ferrocarril.

alveolar is the only one that gave me trouble. i have tried just about every combination of position and force. nothing works. french r is so easy in comparison

When I say R like in Finnish my tongue vibrates on my palate

>Rs are hella easy even french throat R.
It was slightly tricky learning rolling R's after a lifetime of speaking with french R's.

Ok I admit it is awkward as fuck to do the French R :D But I still can do it pretty intuitively.

lol neat good job, idk I grew up with it so its hard to imagine how you even do it by training. I think it sounds awful, think rolling Rs are just prettier when speaking naturally.