I'm annoyed that they suck American dick one day and Russian butthole the next day...

I'm annoyed that they suck American dick one day and Russian butthole the next day. Which side are these midget brown third worlders on? And at same time they discriminate against Indians. I know They hates Chinks. What is their foreign policy?

Attached: 01.16620669.1.jpg (630x472, 42.16K)

>I'm annoyed that they suck American dick one day and Russian butthole the next day. Which side are these midget brown third worlders on? And at same time they discriminate against Indians. I know They hates Chinks. What is their foreign policy?

Attached: 1620228946593.png (640x730, 69.21K)

it is so hard to hate indians they are too funny i think only seamonkeys hates poobros in asia because they hate other brown people i would call it brown rivalry

T.pvt Gomez kim

>SEA hates indians
do we?

money
but today replace russia with chinks

Attached: 5DBC5E67-9860-4BCC-B502-D89ED831FB60.jpg (2280x2546, 1.34M)

We discriminate you too :)

hope japan takes care of you again gook

why is this gook schizo so obsessed with seamonkeys

>they are too funny
This, I don't know why anyone would hate them, they're very likable

lol all of your ugly short brown women are annoying koreaboos i do not even try to flirt seamonkey women they are too easy for me as much as chink koreaboo sluts both chink and seamonkey women are hardmode koreaboos but they are worse than jap koreaboos at least jap koreaboos are not annoying and keep themselves chink/taiwan chink and seamonkey koreaboos throw themselves to get a boyfriend from south korea

>Which side are these midget brown third worlders on?

Depends on the geopolitical situation.

Attached: images.jpg (207x243, 5.01K)

browing ilbe is poisoning your brain

I have backpacked several times in Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, the Philippines and Vietnam. When they said I was from South Korea, they were always overly kind to me and asked for my Instagram account and shit. Southeast Asians basically disrespect themselves and are overly friendly to travelers from the first world.

Friendliness is foreign to South Koreans

Attached: a schizo thread.png (600x784, 331.49K)

No, Their character has nothing to do with us. Southeast Asians are submissive to travelers from South Korea or Japan. But they really hate the Chinese tourists. But who doesn't hate Chinese? Ironically, Chinese tourists spends the biggest tour money in Southeast Asia.

keep imagining, you always be ugliest asian, only uglest sea like you

lol
keep coping seamonkey
indonesian women are like dogs of seamonkey women nobody in south korea want to date indonesian but lonely over 55 years old unmarried farmer guys in south korea

you look like that

>farmer
Poor korean definitely cant get indonesian or chinese girl.
You are the one always obsessed when its about girl but you are mad since you cant get one. Stick to your default looking woman

Why do you only suck American dick, SK ?

>racist against poos
source: dude trust me

>I know They hates Chinks. What is their foreign policy?
That's it.

because seamonkeys are the worst posters on this entire site, I fucking hope they get rage banned.