How come Filipino BVLLS managed to de-Hispanify themselves by chosing native language and making it the national...

How come Filipino BVLLS managed to de-Hispanify themselves by chosing native language and making it the national language, but nobody in the Americas was able to do this?

Attached: a8549902d0b141af654f4337957cc024.jpg (1024x1583, 307.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caste_War_of_Yucatán
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

high t

Attached: 1633489742155.jpg (1080x1077, 85.02K)

native americans never became independent just one foreign state replaced the other.

Americas had literal Empires while Phillipines was just tribals. If anything Incas and Mexicans should have been able to de-Hisoanify but no, they were cucked by thier Spanish and Castizo overlords

Attached: warriors-Aztec-temple-Tenochtitlan.jpg (1600x1210, 614.64K)

In phillipines filippinos took power in latin america european centered criollos took power which led to rebellions against the criollos.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caste_War_of_Yucatán

as you said the conquerors of latin america from the colonial powers were criollos and other european centered people who had nothing to do with native cultures.

They might be able to de-hispanify, but they failed to de-anglicize.
My country is afaik the only ex-European colony frankenstein country that is able to force a native language as official language.
But ofc it came with heavy price. My language and identity is being genocided each and every day because all sectors of living should adopt national globohomo language.

Attached: languagemap1.jpg (1494x701, 372.78K)

Good by Latin America standard, still too western by Asian standard

i speak 3 languages
english for talking to business
cebuano for talking to family
tagalog for talking to subhumans

They absorbed and assimilated the colonizers into their own gene pool, but in america it was the reverse.

Attached: bf3.jpg (600x749, 33.66K)

Because in latin america ppl is mixed with spanish plus proximity to the US. It's like asking why Japan never de-chinesefy themselves by chosing jomon language and making it national language.

>Javanese sacrifice themselves for the good of Greater Malaya

Attached: images (34).png (572x537, 33.46K)

>asking why Japan never de-chinesefy themselves by chosing jomon language and making it national language

Attached: images (50) (22).jpg (560x548, 21.66K)

>filippinos took power
No, the independent filipino republic america destroyed to colonize the island was hispanized and masonic, kinda like the criollos
The reson why spanish isn't spoken in the island is due to the US prohibiting it and it losiing its de facto language status, before the conquest, 5-10% of the islands had spanish as one of their mother tongues and 50% could speak it. It was the language used for communications due to the large language diversity

Meds

de-hispanicization was only succesful because a more powerful culture was enforced upon us(anglo-american).

a lot of filipino nationalists that tried to resist america uplifted spanish but because spanish didn't offer the native populace a way to climbing up the economic ladder and to add to the fact that it was a second language for the majority of the population, it was only natural that it would lose to english as the language of power.

the last great hispanic filipino was claro recto.

It's not a dumb quote, japs can't de-chinesefy themselves because you have a lot of chinese yayoi admuxture as latin america has a lot of spanish admixture.

Plz stop using English mixing with Tagalog. Pajeets do the same and it's gross

holy shit kino vid

but i don't do that

have sex chudcel

Spaniards did not settle in the Philippine in large numbers. I commend Filipinos for mainting their own languages, next they need to rename their country to a native name.