Why don't the Swiss own their house ?

Why don't the Swiss own their house ?

Attached: 1654250397037.png (3760x3192, 1.37M)

because they own your house

Probably because they live with their parents (not much flat terrain + they are traditionalists) or because immigrant are also included or both.

*immigrants, of course

they aren't financially illiterate like the rest of us europoors

too expensive

Switzerland is full of wealthly ex-pats who rent properties there to support their claim of citizenship so they can avoid tax in other countries.

Switzerland is owned by the banks. They're basically "You will own nothing and be happy: the country".

strange map

I can't find a pattern

>rentugal

Vgh... We are so alike... :)

unironically eternal rentoids

It's a cultural thing, I guess it has to do with the stability the economy provides. It's also fucking expensive.
That being said, I will buy one in the coming years.

damm, we used to have much higher home ownership rates
10 years ago we had rates in line with Spain (they also dropped a little) and higher than the rest of Western Europe (France, Belgium, UK)
we truly are a failling state, in the next 50 years Portugal will be absorved by Spain beccause the government collapses or we will be a de facto vassal state to the European Union
there is no hope anymore

Is it common for Swiss people to buy properties in neighboor countries?

What went wrong?

>rentugal

Not particularly I think.

There's also the fact that many Swiss don't own the house they live in, but participate in home owning funds, owning probably a house worth of capital that way.

>many Swiss don't own the house they live in, but participate in home owning funds
>home owning funds
What kind of jewish bullshit is this?

based Romanians building their own homes

right, why get your own loan if you can spend your money paying someone elses debt instead. genious

According to my ID I still live in Romania with my parents (who own the house thus contributing to the statistic). I'm pretty skeptic of that number. Lots of people rent without papers.

I'm using dating apps as a handsome 8/10 5'11/180cm straight East-Asian male set to Los Angeles and New York but I'm hardly getting any like or matches. This is a stark contrast to my experience in Europe and LATAM where I frequently match with attractive Western women.

I'm starting to believe that the majority of Americans are racist against East-Asian males. Is there like a media conspiracy against Asians there or something? I've never been to the States

I matched with several nice ladies in Zurich. They're not Weaboos or into K-pop

Oh finally! A index where Slovakia is somewhat good

Asians are exotic in Europe (Hungary and UK excluded)

Jewish bullshit.
There's also a lot of assholes that "buy" a house, pay the interest part of the mortgage and never pay the rest, so the bank ends up owning 80% the house and ends up managing and renting it.
The housing market (both for buying and for renting) may well be the worst thing about Switzerland. As always, banking kikery is the root of problems.

Because you will own nothing chud