Swedes, you better take notes, learn from our saudi bros

swedes, you better take notes, learn from our saudi bros

Attached: saaaudi.jpg (1080x1171, 200.92K)

>brown
soul
>wh*te
soulless

Attached: 1544285893911.png (1200x1200, 621.62K)

it is awkward to eat at someones elses place unless its a bbq with alcohol involved

Based

>awkward
How would you know? Did you even bother to ask your guest?

I got invites to eat with my friends family when i was at his place and it just felt really awkward

>Nords have to inject poison into their bodies just to interact with other people

isn't the good shit like brisket only sold like once a year over there?

Is saudi arabia a high trust society?

All countries in mena are not just sa (except egypt)

we are brown and I wanted the census bitch to leave as fast as possible didn't even let her enter the living room

Attached: 1641927963191.jpg (1200x800, 63.67K)

Nice propaganda

Why is Egypt so......egyptian? They remind me of India more than the countries it's actually surrounded by

I see. Do you not have a lot of crime?
What do you think makes saudi arabia special?

ypipo can't even dream of having so much sovl

Gulf states are some of the safest countries on earth.
All arab countries have lower crime rates than the USA. The only one that gets close to comparable is Iraq

I'm probably autistic, and dislike most familial gathering events, so even without considering efficiency, I can see this being a potential issue for some sensitive people. Though, at the same time, sometimes I wish I lived in a society with people who I could just engage with each other like that. It would be nice to eat some grilled animal flesh and wheat flatbreads with your mates while chilling in comfy long robe garbs and discussing a topic of interest over coffee. I'm so lonesome, lads.

>dont feed strangers?
but we already knew that?

i don't think their statistics are representative of the actual reality, considering also that rape probably doesnt even count...

maybe they should feed their indian slaves as well haha

all you had to do was be born brown. whites have no SOVL and their culture reflects it. simple as

we learned alot from them

Attached: images (49).jpg (554x554, 50.12K)