Hehe we gave crabs to ukraine

Hehe we gave crabs to ukraine

Attached: c6422d8tph291.jpg (500x654, 90.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nopex.com.pl/Products/description/18111/tablica_znak_urzadzenie_odblaskowe_wojskowe.html
defence24.com/armed-forces/hundreds-of-himars-systems-for-poland-rocket-revolution-in-the-polish-military
mobile.twitter.com/ukraine_world/status/1531352380914257922
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

based crabland, thanks

Attached: 1653898434516.jpg (400x204, 25.92K)

What is that orange circle with that black tri pointed star on it? I kinda want one now.

This will be the century of the rise of the middle powers.

>Poland
>Ukraine
>Indonesia
>Brazil
>Turkey
>Vietnam
>Mexico

Enjoy

Reflective lamp

Attached: uzywane-trojkaty-odblaski-wojskowe-rzeszow-509552947.jpg (960x720, 49.76K)

add Finland to the list and it becomes gigabased

holy shit lol

soome strong

Neat. We have a different type of military lighting here. Canada and Mexico also use them. Got a place where people can buy them?

Attached: blackoutlights.png (439x216, 8.35K)

Grim, you know that isn’t the case

Finland is already considered normie Euro territory because you're not a mid sized country that's recently poor.

Who is gonna drive it? There's no men left in ukraine.
Yesterday I saw a ukrainian woman with his child at 23pm at the park. What kind of men approves that? None, but there's no men.

Those countries sure as hell are going to get way more important this century and are heading to richfag territory. I've been to Vietnam and Mexico and have seen it first hand. Mexico is going to hit richfag high HDI status in about 20 years due to their high industrialization rate and massive birth rate drop. This means of course that they're going to face a demographic problem in about 40 years which is why they're already rapidly starting to lay the ground work for mass Caribbean and central American migration. They learned from us.

Attached: mexico-initiates-construction-of-latin-americas-tallest-building.jpg (960x445, 119.08K)

t. Juancarlo Martinezev, real Spaniardski from Madrid Oblast

Finland is considered third world objectively speaking, it's not that wealthy, they are not well known in world politics, the only reason people are giving a shit now is because they want to join NATO, finland is a great place and in my opinion the golden place of europe and i would love to move there but objectively speaking its more of a middle power than anything else

Huh?

nopex.com.pl/Products/description/18111/tablica_znak_urzadzenie_odblaskowe_wojskowe.html
Not a lot of places desu

defence24.com/armed-forces/hundreds-of-himars-systems-for-poland-rocket-revolution-in-the-polish-military

Someone should warn the mexicans that the rest of the americas fertility is falling along with their. They're only around 10 years behind mexico at max

Giving people STD's isn't cool.

Technically yes, they are the origin of the term Finlandization, but realistically everyone in the US at least considers them Euros in the same vein as Sweden and Denmark. Just with kinda different looking faces.

eso mi hermano
post bussy

Don't talk shit faggot.

Attached: 1651505490788.jpg (944x761, 76.79K)

The shittiest countries in Latin America still have high birthrates. What is actually very interesting is that Amerindians in Mexico are rapidly getting wealthier but their birthrates are actually climbing. Typically wealth runs in an opposite trend from birthrates. I think only Jews, Bavarians, some American Indians like the Osage and Mormons have run counter to that in the last century.

Also obligatory:

Attached: 6de.png (1144x660, 391.21K)

based shitstirring Kazakhis

Nobody cares ivan

I unironically think Poland could destroy what's left of the standing Russian army on it's own now.

Attached: russian losses.png (690x414, 177.16K)

>Ukrainians and Poles are able to overcome almost a century old shit to unite against Russia
Based

Russians are ass at making propaganda.

There is nothing left, it's been destroyed 4x times over

Attached: vhOYoM0Kgug9zp7IpYu6KQGan3FgZkjKrePIdf3Z60g.png (532x815, 282.55K)

GLORY TO THE BATTLE CRAB

There are tiers to asshurt you know. And europe is full of it.

They'll send in the Femboys any day now

Attached: Su75 reporting name.png (597x783, 240.31K)

Yeah bro khokhol forces are encircling Moscow now

Attached: 7nlfmkec0mm81.jpg (1280x1108, 307.91K)

SLAVA KRABI

Any day now.

I wonder what would happen if Russia tried to encircle the Ukrainian capital. oh wait...

Hold up, who do you think is attacking and who is defending in this war?

LOOK, THIS DOG IS PISSING ON A WESTERN ATGM (that was spent killing a crew of Russian tankers and a vehicle worth a commie blocks entire combined annual salary) ROSSHIYA STRONK!!!!

Attached: 1647341505113.png (427x512, 128.76K)

Ukraine is attacking Russian forces (on Ukrainian territory). Russia has been very clear from day one that if the Ukrainian forces stop resisting they won't be attacked. Clearly Russia is only acting in self defence

>worth a commie blocks entire combined annual salary
that would be atgm itself

Haha chill chill bro

Attached: 1649491093279.jpg (1080x757, 252.11K)

>Poland
>Ukriane
Kek

Attached: 1652455654014.png (352x393, 160.03K)

Yeah honestly those tanks are fucking expensive, Idk if even a more wealthy country's apt block could afford one in a year
Kazakhuck getting jealous of his bull trying to fuck his woman LMAO

When will russians demilitarize NATO?

mobile.twitter.com/ukraine_world/status/1531352380914257922

Ukraine is going to get a gigantic fucking marshal plan style check after all this. Trade off is they'll be the designated fulda gap of the next century.

Don't embarrasses us with your fan fic.