Why can North Korea produce it's own military planes, but Greece can't?

Why can North Korea produce it's own military planes, but Greece can't?

My time is worth money, so I won't reply to trolls and other losers.

Attached: 1648224675789.png (1179x770, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sukhoi_Su-25
reddit.com/r/greece/comments/v3vgxa/τουρκική_γελοιογραφία_για_1922?sort=top
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>North Korea produce it's own military planes

?

something tells me that thing can barely fly
they are much better off buying shit from chinks too

aren't those cold war relics?

dont think they do
and greeks lack experience

Attached: 1646686345969.jpg (1200x900, 188.59K)

Do Koreans work in pizza shops in Europe?

North Korea's forces aren't meant to be effective.

They are the result of a foolish leadership and serve no purpose other than keeping the circus that justifies the authority of the elite that rules the country.

North Korean military planes are as sensible as North Korean cars: nobody would ever buy or use them except for those who are under the authority of Kim Jong Un.

Greece on the other hand is a democratic country with a sensible government and the main purpose of its forces is to deter any attack at all and, in the unlikely event of a conflict, to be effective.

Therefore they realized, as any sensible person would have, that only an international cooperation could produce military planes capable of accomplishing such ambitious goals.

ikibey

Vietnam's forces aren't meant to be effective.

They are the result of a foolish leadership and serve no purpose other than keeping the circus that justifies the authority of the elite that rules the country.

Vietnamese military planes are as sensible as Vietnamese cars: nobody would ever buy or use them except for those who are under the authority of Ho Chi Mihn.

South vietnam on the other hand is a democratic country with a sensible government and the main purpose of its forces is to deter any attack at all and, in the unlikely event of a conflict, to be effective.

Therefore they realized, as any sensible person would have, that only an international cooperation could produce military planes capable of accomplishing such ambitious goals.

>Why can North Korea produce it's own military planes, but Greece can't?
You an idiot?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sukhoi_Su-25

Well, I guess if North Korea was invaded they could cause trouble to the invaders with booby traps and bamboo sticks like the Vietcong did.

The ratio of 50.000 to 2.000.000 casualties or 1:40 would probably similar.
That's why you need effective weapons to deter an attack or fight efficiently.

Because Greece needs actually working planes and not shit to take on parade twice a year.

Attached: 1651392055775.png (497x479, 99.86K)

Iki, you wanted to invite r /greece here

Look what they post there
reddit.com/r/greece/comments/v3vgxa/τουρκική_γελοιογραφία_για_1922?sort=top

I would insult these pathetic creatures every day if they didn't put a karma requirement to post there.

doubt it, maybe sushi bars

you'd probably have better luck larping as a greek there, uncle ikiboon. they're leftists and shittu lovers, they'd indulge your larps

How come North Korea can produce war tractors but the rest of the world can't? Are they really that much more advanced than us?

Attached: index.jpg (1136x852, 186.82K)

this retard wants my attention because he has nothing better to do
literally a jobless loser

say ain't you the fella whos attracted to women who look like they're 12?

everyone wants your attention uncle ikiboon, you're our favorite weird uncle

threadly reminder that ikibey is a turkish turk from turkey