Yeah I'm going to settle down, eat this shit 365 days in a year, spend entire days working in the fields...

>yeah I'm going to settle down, eat this shit 365 days in a year, spend entire days working in the fields, live with dirty animals in my hut and suffer from animal diseases

what the FUCK was neolithic farmer's problem?

Attached: e1a0dbeb-e340-4bed-b06f-e05c2ea04faa_f1400x900.jpg (1400x900, 123.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tY2R2EPG9jo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fucking brown shitheads every time I hear an old fart historian mention that we are the homeland of farming or grain I want to shoot myself fuck grain I hate it so much

No problem, that's what we have Z for

fuck grainniggers
so glad nomadic bulls destoyed gr*in ((((civilisations))))

Horses eat grain

>gets assimilated and becomes a sedentary grain eater
in the end grainchads always win

agriculture bad eventho anime & internet

Grain niggers were outbreeding everyone else and were better organized. Agriculture was a mistake

>GRAIN BAD
>HUNTING GOOD
fuck you guys are retarded for falling for this meme

graincels are weak, smaller, malnourished, constantly dying to famine (the whims of nature and their rulers), and stuck in a shitty hierarchy where they are basically slaves (or more often literal slaves).

NOOO BURN YOUR HUT AND MOVE YOUR ASS
RETURN TO HUNTING&GATHERING YOU CAN STILL SAVE US

Attached: C0537354-Neolithic_agriculture,_illustration.jpg (800x583, 198.56K)

whatever you say grug... go find a cave to live in or something, I'm busy breeding my agrisluts

youtube.com/watch?v=tY2R2EPG9jo

Based. Now that's a Sarmatian Blood speaking.

these niggas really went from eating meat, mushrooms, fish, fruits to fucking GRAINS which by the way was absolute shit before agricultural selection

Attached: 1647540854981.jpg (244x206, 5.54K)

nooooooo
we got to cocky dairybros

they eat grass you drongo

>eat mushroom
>die 9/10 times
>eat meat
>get parasite
>get dysentery
>get salmonella
etc. etc. etc.
meatniggers die while grainchads fuck agrisluts

Before the neolithic farming revolution people would spend 4-6 on work (looking for food, preparing it, crafting tools, etc). No commuting. Jesus fucking Christ, people spend at least 60h weekly on work and chores.

They could live in a proper house instead of a hut made of twigs and hides. Also agriculture provides more calories so your tribe could be larger and btfo all others in a military standoff

They really did. Grainslop is regression. Note how the less grained a race is today the stronger and more virile it is. Have huntergatherer or pastoralist forefathers? You're chad. Gr*inbrained forefathers? Genetic trash.

Graincels barely even look like men or women they're so androgynous due to generations upon generations of malnutrition.

>causes caries, makes your bones weak
>doesnt deliver enough nutrients, only stuffs your stomach and even does that badly since its only simple carbs
Wtf bros why did we ever settle for this??

They did it for alcohol, not food.

>Graincels barely even look like men or women they're so androgynous due to generations upon generations of malnutrition.
this is supposed to be a downside?

Graincels are literal zerg abominations. That's how they won. Throwing masses of weak subhumans at superior ways of life or convincing the ruling class to implement grainification of their societies in order to solidify hierarchy. At any time the subhuman grainy masses are on the verge of starvation, cucked by their betters, and so can be unleashed on real humans with great spite and without end because the fuckers don't stop breeding as much as they don't stop starving.

Once they started, they couldn't stop - they wouldn't be able to provide food for (now) larger population using same area of land. Farming is a trap.
Just gather fruits and ferment them.

If you are attracted to men- graincels do not look like men. If you are attracted to women- graincels do not look like women.
Need I elaborate?