50% of men aged 25-34 in south Europe are NEETs

Attached: 1654247092794.png (600x600, 203K)

Uhm, BASED? Here it’s also called tax evasion btw. Italians are from being lazy, we just don’t like rules

I am the 14.4%

Based.

based moment for portugal, one more for the list

>the cradle of fascism doesnt like rules
OK, enzo

since when does living with your parents mean that you are a NEET?

Your drone mind will never even get close to grasp the complexity of our society.

In my case it does

Do you guys still live with your mommies?

that's not true. you almost always get a part-time on call contract to avoid getting buttfucked by finanzieri. simple truth is terronis don't work and skew the data

not paying rent
not sharing housing with a hundred random faggots either

Attached: 1647539222551.jpg (200x180, 6.48K)

And they call us autist, bunch of mommas boys

YOU think they don’t work. They have unimaginable wealth that goes undeclared. The sooner you nordcucks will understand that, the sooner we’ll be able to get this country out of its own shit

then why when you go in terronia you feel like you just landed in africa?

Uhm no, you just need to drop the euro

Over here rather than having to support our families we get paid by government to live in solitude.

Because administrations are corrupt as fuck and colluded with mobs, what do you think?

I will never move out.
I will never wageslave in the Brownited Kingdom.
I will never have sex.

Attached: 1417304081698.jpg (550x535, 50.99K)

We have very low unemployment so these men living at home actually work, they aren't NEETs

and why everyone is poor as shit?

I am spiritually Southern European.

Speak for yourself normo. Our vast cohorts are out of the scope of the statistic as they only count the registered ones as unemployed.

They’re really not. Most boomers have multiple properties and live off welfare because they don’t declare shit.

Based siesta enjoyers

sure salvatore

>Don't like rule
Being yelled at by the mama because you weren't at home by 10pm even if you are 25 yo