/éire/

eagrán iompar frithshóisialta

Attached: knick knack.gif (306x452, 2.73M)

>We must speak... le Western Belgic because... le maternal ancestors spoke it 300 years ago

Why are scottish people so obsessed with Ireland?

Scotsophrenic has arrived

imagine speaking the language of your oppressors LOL

Imagine going to huge effort and cutting yourself off from the world just for petty tribalism. There's no way the dutch would revive dutch in the same situation.

>what is speaking two languages
Thirdies like moroccans speak at least two fluently, sometimes three or four, even five at least proficiently. French, arabic, berber, spanish, English. Meanwhile irish people cry cause muh classes was boring

>Thirdies like moroccans speak at least two fluently
Because people actually speak them and in those situations one language always outcompetes the other
>Meanwhile irish people cry cause muh classes was boring
Yes I wonder why they don't like learning a language that has no use to them

>a language has no use because people dont speak it
>people dont speak it because it has no use

People do speak irish though. Why are you so obsessed with ireland anyway?

The Moroccan government never made a specific effort over hundreds of years to wipe out all languages other than English, you retarded ape.

lol

>nooo you can't wipe out gaelic!!!
Well. Why not?

It's not perfect, but it's a start.

Attached: MapChart_Map (1).png (4765x6618, 2.3M)

The French government did, stupid cunt. Besides, the catholic church probably did more against irish than the british government did.

>We will... le divide Scotland randomly in a unhistorical fashion haha le
Your map doesn't make sense by any measure

You are absolutely retarded. Kill yourself, Mboko.

hurrrrrrrrr hurrrrrrrrrr hurrrrrrrrrr le church probably did worse to jews than hitler did hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

>no answer
I won.

the catholic church encouraged Irish people to speak English. This combined with mass emmigration helped to create a catholic base in the anglosphere. It was a smart move from their pov.

hurrrrrrrr anne frank's parents smacking her bum probably did more against her than the nazis hurrrrrrrrr

i dont know where the spine of britain is. if you could find that for me. the division would be there. i was never in scotland before.

Think about it logically. The use of English accelerated post independence.

I have no idea what you are getting at
Anyway this was the historic disrtibution of welsh and gaelic by 100ad

Think about it logically. Anne Frank farting accelerated post bum smacking.

I will camouflage among the irishmen because our flag is similar

the same happened after the roman empire collapse all the local languages died and were replaced by latin except in Britain and north africa

Attached: 1654252997484.png (4765x6618, 1.82M)

what the fuck

i heard something about gaels being native to north of the druim alban. so thats what split i was trying to make in the map. And of course isle of man has gaels doesn't it. So thats what I was trying to do. And the rest being the native britons, speaking welsh, or cornish. Or maybe its wrong.
Also it's supposed to be a map of the future. When english is extinct.

More like what the fuck to you
Your map has no historic basis at all and just seems to be random guesses from skimming wikipedia
Here's what it looked like by 500ad

Attached: 1654252997484.png (4765x6618, 1.82M)