I’m visiting my friend in Barcelona, I will be staying at his house for 9 days...

I’m visiting my friend in Barcelona, I will be staying at his house for 9 days. What cultural shocks will I experience in his household ?

Attached: 6F83DB98-F897-45DD-9A61-D903F8DC94BC.png (275x183, 3.67K)

>Visiting warcelona.

Why do you keep doing that? There are more cities in Spain and safer.

>What cultural shocks will I experience in his household ?

You will be asaulted by moroccans, simply as that, maybe if they believe you're romanian they leave you alone because they know other inmigrants usually counter attack, but idk I wouldn't count with it.

He lives in Barcelona he invited me over. Would be a shame to decline this offer

Since this is Any Forums you probably are going to have gay sex arent you

policajt sa pýta, či tu fajčíme aj trávu,
s očami jak číňan vravím ,,Ne pijeme kávu,,

You will see they don't have loo roll over there. They go to the toilets with a bottle of water and wash their assholes with their fingers and the water. Very peculiar.

This being said, I'm not even sure you have actual toilets in serbia...

This is the perfect example of Antipodean posting.

It is seen as distasteful to walk around with clothes at a friend's house
We all walk naked at homeso you'll see many big brown penises and our testicles are also very large, the average testicle length here is 10 cm

>10cm testicles
wtf! those are some long balls

Beware of Moors and Gypsy pickpockets.

Expect that you will be fed a meal

Yeah we like tight clothes otherwise they bounce a lot

Idc about his house but outside you will met more foreigners/tourists than native spaniards, which is a good thing. Also always bargain with indian sellers.

Barcelona is our city that most resembles france
Its a beautiful city by also overpriced, dirty, full of druggies, unintegrated inmigrants, crime, and the catalans have their heads up their own asses

Visit the Park Guell and the Basilica of Gaudi, it's the best part of barcelona t.b.h.

Attached: mystique_f7a76b6d-7500-4979-bef7-5588d4c7b3b7_park-guell-entrance.jpg (1600x742, 458.72K)

>Park Guell
10€ entrada general
>Basilica of Gaudi
30+€

cool story bro, like i always say
"Españoles lengûetean mi ojete"

Spaniards love when you tell them this

t. never been in barcelona

Only when is said by picrel

Attached: 1640781872260.webm (540x960, 2.93M)

We’re planning to visit El Raval and other ghettos for fun

You're gonna be having lunch and dinner late. Get ready for that. Also, people go to bed pretty late unless they have to work.