What is the societal attitude towards suicide like in your nation?

What is the societal attitude towards suicide like in your nation?

Attached: 1445762626403.jpg (300x360, 35.68K)

I remember driving with my dad when I was about 10 and he said only losers commit suicide.

If you're gonna do it then make it heroic, save a kid from a speeding bus or something

Cowards act for losers. If you take the easy way out you're just a bitch. Real men tough it out and make something of their lives

All of your problems are your own making, other people can't affect your mind, you own it

'pill'd

That shit's gay. I'd much rather take a few people with me when I go, not save them.

>Noooo don't kill yourself you have so much to live for ahaha

People say they are sad when it happens, but they don't really care.

Attached: 1625384084394.jpg (1080x635, 82.94K)

The only acceptable method of suicide is to suicide bomb an israeli stronghold

resentment

you're supposed to do it instead of complaining like a bitch

it's a taboo subject like abortion, nobody talks about it and if a relative of your kills himself you invent some story about how he died

shamefru dispray

>you invent some story about how he died
Really?
Seen as quite shameful then?

yeah the whole mental illness thing is something people don't talk about. I've seen a couple of therapist offices around the city but from what I hear they barely break even, people just don't feel ok seeking mental help

Jovial.

That's common with less developed nations, but becomes more common as they develop. I wonder if developing causes more mental illness or makes people more comfortable seeking it.

I think it's the latter, however I am also wary of therapy becoming an "industry" like it is in California where people basically gaslight you into thinking you need it to fill their pockets

I'm unsure. When I talk to people, and they explain what causes their depression or anxiety, it seems like it is universal causes. I just think perhaps less developed nations have something different about their culture that makes it so that those causes don't effect them as much or maybe they just see it as normal so they don't seek treatment.

it's the latter thing, they see it as normal. I remember some comedy sketches from 20-25 years ago where the "joke" is that the husband beats his wife with a belt (off camera) and she's super timid and scared. And you'd see men and women laughing. Nowadays this doesn't fly but people still have this mentality of "lmao just get drunk with friends bruh, what's with this faggot westoid therapy shit"

It's quite sad. But I also think that people are less resilient here, because they seek therapy for every little problem. There's a balance to be had. You shouldn't be ashamed to have or face mental illnesses, but you shouldn't be a pussy either.

tremendous entertainment

Attached: Untitled.jpg (664x592, 64.7K)