Why are Any Forumscels like this?

Why are Any Forumscels like this?

Attached: D8659628-0C9F-43BE-8D27-5B2B82EAD31F.jpg (1500x602, 78.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rCIz-lbxtCU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like the asian female warriors tho?

Tomoe Gozen?
Bà Triệu?

I don't know, you tell me

I love all women

Attached: 1653951826409.jpg (1600x800, 104.89K)

u can cope but was a brown male obviously white women are the most attractive women... everyone of every single race and country in the world would kill to get a chance with a moderately attractive white woman. you can personally choose to find a lakiesha or something, no skin off my back more white women for me

*but as a brown male

Except blacks

white women just feel weird, like wtf is that cum-colored skin?

Attached: 1641812506515.png (574x500, 25.69K)

Asian women are the most desired. They'll say anything it they think it'll help their chances
It wont though

>Asian women are the most desired
No

no
I am yellow man
I like yellow woman
whitey go home

جدك متزوج سودة

no i doubt his grandfather is married with a black girl

There is data from dating apps out there that prove this, I dont have time to find them for you.

white women have always been the most desriable, they commanded the highest price as sex slaves and that's still reflected today where white hoes charge the highest

cope more
youtube.com/watch?v=rCIz-lbxtCU

Can you really blame me?

Attached: 1652425075709.webm (1664x1080, 1.35M)

I am not sexually attracted to white women.
>t. Arab

dumb whore

You're definitely not brown. Any brown man in the USA has already fucked their fair share of whites. They are nothing special and at this point I actively avoid them

>I actively avoid them
Why?

Entitled, bad hygiene, bad attitude, bsd relationship to family, and I'm generally just not attracted to them. They don't give me boners. By the end of university I realized I was only pursuing them out of ego, other men would go for them and I wanted to outcompete them. The only white women I would consider now cannot be blonde/pale skin at all. I don't see those women as sexual creatures. Nothing against them, just not my type.
People fetishize what they are taught to desire and what they don't see commonly, hence brown people from those countries idolizing white women. Once you see them everyday they offer nothing and you won't be attracted to them beyond preference like any other race or culture

I want a 21yo Japanese gf