I have a serious Asian addiction

Its troubling. Weather it's co-workers, service staff or actors in movies and TV, I can not see an Asian girl and not imagine sexing them or a happy life together. As soon as an Asian girl enters the equation I simply can not focus on work or what ever else I was doing, only sex. I can't even bring myself to date a non-Asian woman anymore because I'm certain at some point I'll just end up cheating on them with an Asian.

What do I do?

Attached: Four Winds Interactive_0.jpg (810x540, 62.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=420LtdfGSt8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

seek help

yes thats what i'm asking for

I'm using dating apps as a handsome 8/10 5'11/180cm straight East-Asian male set to Los Angeles and New York but I'm hardly getting any like or matches. This is a stark contrast to my experience in Europe and LATAM where I frequently match with attractive Western women.

I'm starting to believe that the majority of Americans are racist against East-Asian males. Is there like a media conspiracy against Asians there or something? I've never been to the States

yes, discover the truth at r/hapas

I don't surf leddit. Please give me the backstory Mr. Alabanese

the media in the west is purposefully making Asian men look bad to further white supremacy

Marry an asian woman and give her 13 kids

I tried in Sydney and got similar results to America. Only matched with East/South-East Asians, Desis, South African Whites and Aborigines

Why yes we are supreme, how could you tell?

Attached: Thumb_v-video-games-%3F-thread-438727736-50110479.png (360x450, 51.34K)

>Asian
Good
>K*rean
Kill it.

Have sex and it will go away

do you really believe that shit?

I always feel a billion times more confident around Asian girls than other races. Must be how blacks feel around white women

Despite their virtue signaling and despite blacked larpers, white American women are actually pretty racist overall. White men statistically date more out of their race more.

I don’t know why in the case of Japan, most white women like anime

yes americans are neurotic mulatto apes
Best stick to European qties they insta match me

Attached: 8pmgul9cwgk31.jpg (611x614, 32.54K)

youtube.com/watch?v=420LtdfGSt8
I'd say it contributes to perhaps 1% of the effect
Watch this video to learn the truth, not just the cope

Attached: 1646262050663.webm (1067x600, 2.15M)

iktf

Attached: 1.jpg (1600x1000, 129.33K)

>Seems sussywossy
On another Note: Math is Superb. & Great

Yeah?

Attached: 1652425075709.webm (1664x1080, 1.35M)

va

black supremacy*

>Obv Bait