Why are Scandinavians like this?

Why are Scandinavians like this?

Attached: Hospitality map.jpg (1080x1200, 165.83K)

No Spanish ever fed me, cunts

How did this become so big?
I thoughts it was only an Any Forums meme

Certain ethnic groups need to shit on wypipo often enough otherwise they go crazy

Is sicily lighter blue than the other part of italy? my eyes are fucked

black people on twitter use it as an excuse to complain about white people in general

the map is bullshit, the source for it is an article with a serb talking about he thinks dutch are stingy

Attached: 1652000819324.png (531x682, 158.04K)

Eat in your own house
Why are Medniggers so greedy?

What the fuck is Swedengate and why are American darkies so triggerd? Did something happen?

>why are American darkies so triggerd?
They're literally always this triggered. Interacting with them is just something one doesn't do

Bullshit map, most french people would at least share some sauciflard with you, it's common courtesy

>@LoverOfGeography
Do people actually believe this?

WTF WHY IS ICELAND DOWN THERE

MANDELA MANDELA

/X/ WAS RIGHT

a reply on reddit got viral where the guy was over at a friends place. he said he waited in his friend's room while his friend + family ate.
this is a common occurence when you are a child because he would eat with his own family shortly after the playdate
it got misinterpreted bly blacks who are spamming on twitter that northeuropeans never feed their guests. it looks like especially american blacks and 3rd world think of all white countries as having one people and so transfer their usual rhetoric of hatred on us

Attached: 1651336419575.png (539x261, 55.68K)

the source of the map doesn't even mention france, it's a former yugoslav immigrant to holland talking about dutch stingyness.
I think this is the only time it mentions other western countries (translated)
>In Western Europe, in addition to the Netherlands, Germany and the Scandinavian countries are also notorious for their frugality. On the other hand, you have Spain, Greece and Portugal, which according to our own finance minister spend their money on “booze and women”

swedes are racist as fuck and won't feed starving african children who came over for dinner

Black people are seriously bitter. Sweden aways seems to me like a nice friendly country. Black people are just desperate to try and rattle up hate against them and have chosen this. Eventually they'll pick on the most retarded thing to call a nation racist and it will backfire eventually.

>Operation bukkake was 9 years ago
Breeehh think I should go back to 9gag yeah

Attached: 165152429004.jpg (533x700, 83.85K)

As if that shit had anything to do with racism in the first place.
If anything, us making fun of nordic culture was the racist part.
Really tired of Americans with their main character syndrome.

Weird thing is after few replies the original commenter revealed that they are actually polish and the family it happened in was polish. Not kidding

still not feeding you

Why would I stay at my friends house for so long that I would need to eat there? Most Scandinavian kids do after school activities like sports. There is little time to go to your friends house and eat.

The exception is when you're having a sleepover in the weekends where we always used to eat with the friends family

>You meased up big Time
1. Not even Half of Them are (on img): Scandinavia
2. We are Nordic
3. Finland - Was Never Part of Scandinavia
(WW2)
4. HistoryAwareness

DEM YPIPO BITCH ASS CRACKAS AINT GIVIN US NO MUFUKIN FOOD N SHIET WA THE FU' I IS THIS SHI'????

>I know Right.
Eesti Ppl - Are Nice Aren't they?