Are Neets common in your country?

Are Neets common in your country?

Attached: a04.jpg (1730x1000, 340.36K)

literally me

How is it even possible to be like that? I know 1st worlds are tutorial mode, but how is someone like this not a homeless in his 30's?

I don't understand how NEETs manage to reach the age of 30. How the fuck do you spend day after day playing video games and scrolling Any Forums without killing yourself after a year or so? Especially if you live with your parents and have to deal with their disappointment in your inability to progress in life.

Being a wagie can be miserable at times but NEETdom is pure hell.

I live in despair.

Attached: 1653719808601.gif (357x498, 2.66M)

after you are a NEET for many years it becomes an insurmountable hole unless you can convincingly lie about what you were doing all those years and have somebody to answer reference calls

i don't even know if i could get a job at mcdonald's at this point, i may have to try soon. might just hang myself instead.

what i can't understand is where the money comes from. im from the ghetto in NY and i had to work 2 full time minimum wage jobs just to have a shitty apartment and decent PC

here in japan, there's kids thst literally stay in there house for years and just get food and groceries delivered, they don't go outside for literal years and they live alone. no clue where the cash comes from. cant understand it

every time you see jap NEETs in documentaries they always have enabling parents who have no idea what they are doing

>has alienated or lost most friends in the real world
This is the only one that truly applies to me and I just hate it. I wish I wasn't so antisocial.

>How the fuck do you spend day after day playing video games and scrolling Any Forums without killing yourself after a year or so?
too afraid to pull the trigger, partly because my dysfunctional parents woul. be very sad

Pretty common. About to hit 38yrs of age

I have hobbies

Sir you live in the second most populated country in the world. I'm sure you will find frens some day :)

Lots of NEETs here will mooch off their girlfriend/boyfriend. I know this because I used to do it.

Ive always had a job when I wasn’t in school. My brother is a neet however but the normie kind where he’s focusing on his band and lsd

Damn bro, how do you live without a job at 38yo?

Yes. Very.

It's not that I cant make friends. I have made friends here. But I can't keep up my friendships. I'm a bad friend.

Attached: 1650293887912.jpg (649x527, 66.46K)

literally me except I'm on my 20s, how does one escape this cycle bros?

Literally me except I have good hygiene at least and I have a college degree.

That sort of thing was actually common back in the 50-60s. The husband made all the money while the wife stayed at home doing house chores. Kinda rare for that thing happen the opposite way.

i suppose so

i have one in my apartment/sharehouse building, the kid spazzes out and starts speed walking if you cross by him, and when i say good evening in japanese he ignores me

I'm 26 and a lot of that applies to me

This is literally, unironically me, only difference being I'm a 23y/o college dropout.
I promised myself I wouldn't kill myself before my mother passed.