Do you have Indiaboos in your country?

Do you have Indiaboos in your country?

Attached: 278496180_1368034660376435_3816491506883476138_n (1) (1).webm (720x1280, 2.36M)

That cutie could poo in my street any day.

let me guess
she is a slav of some kind?

darkest bollywood actress

Yes. Pic related.

Attached: istockphoto-924486092-612x612.jpg (612x408, 48.84K)

PERRO CACA

Kek

slavs (russkies and polish) are most indiaboo of the 21st cent. Germans and Brits used to be in the 18th cent.

VGH... the aryan beavties of BHARAT

Obviously when ever you see a whitoid doing something related to India or Hinduism it's 80-20 chance of being Slav other 20% being Angloid

Attached: images (2).jpg (442x297, 29.6K)

Stop pooping in the street, stop scamming, stop smelling bad and I am sure a lot more people would be indiaboo

I will stop doing all those when you tikkie me

There are enough Indiaboos already You can't walk a mile in Rishikesh/Goa without some whitoid doing namaste or speaking in cringy Hindi, t. Travels a lot

ok based ser.. I will.

I've also heard that Bollywood is immensely popular among Slavic women. Eastern Europe consumes lots of Indian media.

Is it the R1a brotherhood?

I visited India 2 weeks ago and saw tons of Europeans. There were many tourists from Russia and Spain, among other countries

>speaking in cringy Hindi
Why didn't you help him sirs

I'm interested in yoga and vedanta but I'm hesitant to become an Indiaboo because Indians on Any Forums keep talking about how they want to kill Muslims

Don't let the fandom sway you from checking out the series user.

PLEASE do.. time to come home.. We must put an end to desert menace

lol dude this Any Forums, We loving having good banter on here. We ain't gonna kill you or anything, The worst that could happen is probably you getting raped on the middle of a road by one of us.