How are the Police in your cunt?

How are the Police in your cunt?

Attached: ohsaycanyousee.jpg (1080x1520, 406.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j2SJd_hbj0o&t=02m00s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God our police are such fags. Bastards like these need to be exiled or thrown in jail.

>Robb Elementary School

its like a huge meme come to life

Attached: 1627120339488.png (1080x1288, 1.44M)

80% of the class was hispanic, the shooter was hispanic, and both his parents live in mexico. Televisa interviewed his mom, she's a maid and they literally poked a microphone into her car and did the interview in front of the hotel she worked at. His dad is some sort of contractor but doesn't own a car or tools.

hence why he lived with his grandparents because he was their SSDI, and then grandma took away the wifi (this was after the cat killing spree and being banned from the mall for approaching females and asking for sex)

The literal and metaphorical price of freedom.

based police
the less americans the better

>noooooo the heckin policerino should risk their lives for brown mexican children after being called murderers for dealing with non-compliant niggers all day
What the fuck do these retards want? Defund the police,

>his was after the cat killing spree and being banned from the mall for approaching females and asking for sex
these psychos always starts with cats/dogs

If I was a cop I would use kids as human shields to avoid getting shot, then enjoy my paid holiday time off for going through psychological trauma

One of my favourite bands, we're big fans of them over here.

if i was a cop i'd just shit my pants on duty all the time. imagine cop slacks full of shit.

the cops were probably stuck in a sensitivity class or trying to find out the race of the shooter to see if they were allowed to interfere

My parents used to be family friends with Sting.

should have tipped more

Attached: Screenshot_20220527-001354_Twitter.jpg (1440x1910, 593.12K)

Attached: 20220529_140700.jpg (1142x1482, 419.14K)

>No I'm afraid you've got the wrong number, this is nine-one-... two.
youtube.com/watch?v=j2SJd_hbj0o&t=02m00s

The town gave them 40% of their budget. It also voted for Trump by a wide margin.

Why didn't the teachers have guns?

>trumpets getting btfo once again
I fail to see an issue here

>bunch of kids gets killed
>"Hah hah, take that political ideology I don't subscribe to! Blown the fuck out!"

God damn you people are insane.