How do Australians feel about immigrants from America?

I was oppressed when I was living in the land of California - especially since the year 2020.

But I heard a voice from a higher power telling me that the land of Australia is the land that God promised to my ancestors, as a chosen land that is empty and devoid of people.

Since then, I have felt the desire to escape from California to journey to the land of Australia. A lot of people in my community feel the same way. A lot of people are exiting out of California in a mass exodus to other lands.

To me, Australia is my holy land that was promised to my people.

Attached: australia is mostly desert.jpg (800x568, 103.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wP4w6hF50XM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I know a Californian and he said that he was surprised because he expected to et a ton of attention for it but literally nobody gives a shit and hardly ever brings it up

Ever since the coronavirus plague, I have felt California has become unsafe, and I believe that God told me to go to the promised land of Australia with my people.

Try saying that shit here and you'll get bashed. Seriously. Like actually fucking beaten until you're on the ground.

We don't like yank politics shit being forced into our culture and we don't like evangelical ultra christians.

The best yank immigrants are laid back, cheerful and don't endlessly talk about America. You're moving to Australia so you're basically admitting the US is dogshit in comparison, act like it.

When did I say I was a Christian? I never said that, only that I believe that God promised the land of Australia to me,

You sound like you need to get bashed

Americans are welcome here. Australians overwhelmingly have a good view of Americans besides deranged reddit leftists. Come on in, the water's fine.

I believe God promised me your land.

One time I went to the bottle shop and there was a woman working there from America and while I was looking for the usual bottle of the cheapest wine available she called out to me and asked to give her my id
I showed her and she laughed and apologised and said I just looked really young but kept on asking me to repeat myself because she couldn't understand my accent
That killed me so much and I was humiliated

You will always be welcome in this land my brother

Attached: Great-white-fleet-pastcard.png (1046x679, 1.92M)

Don't really care. Although I'm sure you'll get lots of questions about politically happenings because we are exposed to all your shit. Expect questions like
>What do you think of (current president)
>You Americans and your guns. What's up with that?
>What do you think of (current political/social matter like race)
If you ever come across me I will probably just bully you because of your accent like I do with all foreigners.

OP in the future

youtube.com/watch?v=wP4w6hF50XM

No one has an issue with Americans.

Ok but you live in a country that is mostly desert. why don't you australians behave like other desert countries and become extremely crazy religious?

as a person who wants to immigrate to the australian desert - i demand that i be given the right to be as crazy religiously schizophrenic as I want. It is my freedom as an american that i can do whatever i want, whenever i want.

DO NOT let in californians. They terraformed their state into a third world shithole and are now the locusts of america, infesting other states.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL SEPPO

Cunt we already have Californians, they're called Victorians

t. cucktorian

Us Californians have transformed our desert into fertile farmlands thanks to our strong hands.

california is a testament to the achievement that mankind can have over nature.

I've always viewed California as the Egypt of the modern-day west. a vast civilization that emerges from the desert.

Attached: southern california desert.png (660x760, 1.34M)

I will come into your country anyways. God gave me this land, and I fight for it. It is my right to possess your land and to dwell there.

>California
>One with god

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEK godless mongrel

Everybody is moving to colorado, not just californians. Texans, Coasties, Even losts Europeans and Canadians. I hear lots of euros speaking their nigger languages when I am doing various activities. Canadians and Euros look and act like californians but have silly accents. I have develouped full animosity and hatred for all of them.

You ever been to rural California?

Aussies will bend over for you wherever you go. Chinks and Pajeets cop all the hatred for being immigrants, so all other nationalities are safe here.

Cunts like this will get their teeth smashed out

Ignoring this schizo, I have always wondered why we put so much effort and money into advertising to the UK specifically and barely America

What a fucking delusional cunt