What's the point of Australia?

What's the point of Australia?
They produce nothing of worth, have no special history or culture and import millions of foreigners. Everyone can become Australian.

Meanwhile Greeks try to build up a military industry to conquer the world. Our children are taught that education, family and sports are the most important things in life at schools.
We have an icon of Jesus in every school class.

Attached: 1C5D9B20-7BEB-462F-AA4E-D84C7C3DD2D0.jpg (2000x1268, 2.13M)

oh yeah, if they have no history then how come I know that John Curtin was asked for 6 platypuses by Winston Churchill during ww2?

are you greek?

I reckon he is Jewish. His prose is very much like Shahar's whenever he shit talks Australia

Conquer your debts first proxxy faggot. Don't use my flag

Australians are the Canaanites, the Amorites, the Girgashites, the Hittites, the Hivites, the Jebusites and the Perizzites of the ancient world.

These nations are what Australia represents.

Someone needs to be there to mine the landmass

No

Attached: 1651392055775.png (497x479, 99.86K)

I would break your face irl

why do euros seethe at the anglo world?

Australians are the protagonists of the modern age, we've led the world in everything from politics to science to warfare since the dawn of the 20th century. Our list of impactful modern inventions mogs every other nation on Earth
>Ballot voting
>Wifi
>Penicillin
>Solar panels
>Refrigerators
>Movies
>Pacemakers
>Sunscreen
>First cancer vaccines
>Tanks
>Plastic money
I could go on, and on, and on
We're the greatest country on Earth and you simply can't compete

Australia represents these seven nations that existed in the ancient world - he Canaanites, the Amorites, the Girgashites, the Hittites, the Hivites, the Jebusites and the Perizzites of the ancient world - what happened to them is the future of Australia.

Slit your throat schizo

how do you know what im telling you is not a complement?

Because you'e a fucking freak rambling about semetic tribes that have nothing to do with Australia
Give some evidence dickhead

They were the descendants of Ham - not Shem - so they would be Hamitic not Semitic.

I've always viewed California as the Egypt of the modern-day west.

Aussie posts have been 100% cringe since the election.

>sports
What, Australia has more sporting culture than all of continental Europe combined

Our point is to keep tall poppies down

>Aussie posts have been 100% cringe since the beginning of time.
FTFY

>Everyone can become Australian
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Attached: Rb1yjG1.jpg (750x815, 185.85K)