Be me, Australian

>waiting in the waiting room at the dentist
>one other person here, just watching 24 hour world news being played
>News from the USA.
>We're both ensorcelled and disgusted, fixated on the screen, our faces contorting into frustrated, incredulous, smiles.
>The woman next to me speaks: "Imagine something like that happening anywhere other than Somalia."
>I shrug.
>"What a fucking embarrassment of a country."

Attached: tmp799411003484798977.jpg (1024x1024, 212.34K)

Australia isn't even a real country.

what did the dentist say about your teeth

^Citizens of non-entity countries be like

>be me, Australian
>waiting in the waiting room of the dentist
>dentist does a check up of my teeth and a clean
>finish and go to the reception
>costs me over 100 dollarydoos just for a checkup and clean
>finally realise how Americans feel when they have to pay for basic healthcare

Attached: smokin.png (225x225, 8.23K)

My copay is like $25

it costs 150 here for a clean, how often do you floss? I got braces as an adult cause my parents never bothered and this shit takes half an hour to floss

Was that before or after you prepped Ahmed?

I never used to floss but now I floss about once every 2-3 days.

Sometimes I see Americans get patriotic and wish we had that, no other firstie country seems to be patriotic any more. It's just embarrassing when thirdies do it though.

>150$
they better include a complementary blowjob

Lol the fact you guys get news from here is funny. I think I can only recall ever seeing news from Australia once. I'm starting to think the obsessed meme is actually grounded in truth

Non american news is almost never shown here lol

>no other firstie country seems to be patriotic any more
what about israel?

You're not a real country

>country is peaceful
>need to import outrageous news from america

Hm do they really count as first? I thought they'd be poor because of all the Arabs and terrorism and stuff

Australia represents these seven nations that existed in the ancient world - the Canaanites, the Amorites, the Girgashites, the Hittites, the Hivites, the Jebusites and the Perizzites of the ancient world - what happened to them is the future of Australia.

they have tons of industries that only firsties have
but if not them what about the UK. They literally get out of the EU thanks to nationalistic boomes
Canadians are also really proud of their country, they just aren't "nosy nationalists"

noisy*

Patriotism is dying in the UK though, lots of foreigners and London isn't even half British any more. What allegiance does a foreigner have to the UK? Plus younger people voted to remain. I don't think Canada is very patriotic either, they have mass immigration, no integration, all that stuff. Do they even sing their national anthem much or have a proper army or anything? I doubt many Canadians care much about their fellow countrymen any more. To be honest I think patriotism is dying out worldwide apart from a minority of places.

our dumbassery is only reported, some crazy shit happens in ur cunt and new zealand. The media deliberetly sells outragous shit because it makes the media money. The fact you looked at the screen shows they got you and it was ther american media, and in turn america that won.

American news is deliberetly exaggerated to make money. The US government does have sway over them so I think part of it is to curb immigration, which I unironically support since I hate immigrants. America has pretty much all the same problems in the 90s and 2000s as it does today but they were more covered up then and there was more come to america propaganda. Hell, in 2019 the US had the lowest crime and violence since the 50s but the country was steriotyped as being more violent on behalf of the media. The government took a really anti immigration stance around obama, arming the border. Trump gave the policies their face but they were started by obama and have been upheld by trump.

I think the media is trying to stain the US with blessing from the US government in order to curb immigration. The US historically shuts down immigration after a certain amount come in and we reached that threshold around 2011.

The world wars didn't demoralize the new world

I find it incredibly hilarious how obsessed every other country is with what happens in the USA

they need to cope with their own miserable existence somehow. Especially with australia's authoritarian covid policy and them having the same affordability crisis as the US but a shit ton worse.