How are teachers like in your cunt?

How are teachers like in your cunt?

Attached: Gang_Beasts.webm (720x1280, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/IDcuIA9-_3s?feature=share
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did he do a misgender

Who initiated here? And why did she go still? There's no way that concussed her

incelchads rise up!

I’ve been trying to search for this full video/story for ages, I remember seeing an HD version with sound a long time ago and I vaguely remember it having a lot of views, but all I can find is this
youtube.com/shorts/IDcuIA9-_3s?feature=share

Is the teacher a tranny?

There are so many of these videos of people falling over and just "dying". What the fuck is going on?

He killed her

Sauce?

She faking

I think it has to do with american laws and it being easy fining people there for injury, this is why you see so many videos people falling in walmarts and shit

She knows she is being filmed.

Most of the physically abusive teachers in the older grades were gone by the time I could go to their classes, some teachers were still known to yell in your face, push you up against a wall and told you to fuck off home if you were going to keep it up. Modern teachers don't know how devastatingly effective that was at shutting up a rowdy class or the one shithead ADD kid.

Based Mark

Attached: 1637104667961.jpg (839x1024, 106.07K)

She's probably claimed permanent disability and will never work again in her life.

I bet the 4chin post was made after the news article

Theres people that make a living suing companies for stupid shit like falling on a wet floor on purpose. I've seen it happen at a small store I used to work at. I would make sure we had a wet floor sign any time we had to mop the floors.

is teacher a tranny? sorry but because of americans and their transgenderism I perceive any unattractive out of shape western woman as a troon

>something on 4chin was fake
fuck off newfag

that means it's working

is she gonna be ok

IDK it kinda had me convinced that it might be true until that guy pointed out the dates would have to be checked out. The best stuff you can find on this site is crap that's actually real.