Well?

Well?

Attached: 1634334105308.png (494x614, 456K)

Stand up comedy sucks, and I'm tired of pretending it doesn't.

All the niggas that said rock over the last couple of days are mighty silent now, just sayin.

Norm.

Always and forever.

1>8>7>2>3>6>5>4

hicks >>>>

Why is Seinfeld in this list?

ive never watched it before. why would you watch a guy stand about making jokes for over an hour when you can watch a movie or tv show?

idk it was the cool, hip, intellectual thing in the 90s and I think it just carried that image.

I miss Patrice a lot. It's weird how dated old O&A shows sound now, like almost eerie. Hearing him riff on Bin Laden, Michael Vick, MySpace etc. Where'd the time go?

Attached: patrice-O-neal-comedy.jpg (786x1257, 141.92K)

cringe

thats weird to you? you know theres a whole board here of retards who watch cartoon streamers with voice changers right?

Bill Hicks and Norm. The others are a bunch of Jewish nigger filth.

You are not wrong, it is a one man play or some guy pretending to be a character. People actually think comedians are just riffing and not spouting rehearsed and scripted lines. They are actors of a sort.

Attached: threeve.png (508x188, 165.36K)

Norm > Louis CK > Dave Chappelle >>>>>>>> everyone else > your sister > Chris Rock

These guys suck dick

Attached: sucks.png (497x614, 607.12K)

Comedy Husbando chart?

Normie and Alex Jones

His views on women are timeless and correct.

>People actually think comedians are just riffing and not spouting rehearsed and scripted lines
who the fuck thinks that? are you dumb?

what's bill hicks doing on the same chart as these other frauds

Check YT or reddit comments, no need to talk to me like your father does you.

Black Phillip should be required listening. Adapt it to your personality of course. I remember an episode that had a guest who took a different approach but still succeeded and they respected each other.

They're all great, but for me It's CK, closely followed by Burr.

what about my nigga stavros?

Really shitty opinion.

Bill Burr has never made me laugh. His sanctimonious delivery mixed with midwit observations can fuck right off with his worship of black culture like every other American cuck.

>no stanhope

Attached: 4579625.jpg (1013x1012, 71.1K)

Not a fan of all of them but Seinfeld is the worst one there by a lot. Never funny.

cuckpilled
>nationalism bad