Are parents like this in your country?

Are parents like this in your country?

Attached: doll-for-sale.jpg (1000x956, 164.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H22t-tiWiLw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who is buying a doll for $150

Why firsties are like that?
That looks like cold hearted and shitty movement.

Mexican mother will spank you, but never betray you like that, that is probably why their sons can't wait to be 18 to escape from their parents' house.

this, you alway see gring*s complaining about how much they hate their parents

I like to imagine that the daughter is in her mid 20's and is extremely autistic.

Attached: homer-simpson-bart-simpson-the-simpsons-tapped-out-united-states-of-america-strangling-png-favpng-CXj4MJHVbL8vTHe6MzLyRHe4y.jpg (820x501, 64.05K)

This lady is just a psycopath. My parents always threatened to sell or throw away myself, but that’d be a waste of money so they would just be empty threats unless I really did something bad. Even then, they just told me I couldn’t touch it until I got my act together.

>myself
My stuff*

when I was a kid acting up about something my mom grabbed my favorite stuffed animal and threatened to throw it away

I screamed so loud that neighbors down the street heard me and I smashed my head into the floor and knocked myself out

dumb bitch got outplayed. I did get the shit beat out of me later, though.

Attached: 1632953639494.png (845x1100, 289.79K)

My mom was like this too. She broke my Nintendo DS lite (a rich kid donated it to me) after I got a C on a test. She did something similar to this about once a month, but the moment I turned 18, I got the fuck out of there to become a student full-time and I told her that her punishment for being an abusive mother was to rot in a retirement home without me ever seeing her again.

This enriches the scenario.

She was probably immensely relieved to be off the hook.

Based rich kid. A rich girl in my neighborhood gave me a DS too.

Is C on a test bad?

It is a pass, but it isn't good.

way to overreact then

My mom was just abusive enough to make me extremely mentally ill but not abusive enough to break me.

When I was 8 I started smearing my shit on the walls and that really destroyed her because she wasn't willing to engage in proportionate escalation. Just a beating and a grounding.

Pretty much what said. Your mother is going to beat you up if you misbehave but this is just cruel

mexicans rape their cousins and then cut their head off with a kitchen knife.

>"that is probably why their sons can't wait to be 18 to escape from their parents' house."
>Implying parents don't just kick them out

>marge.. i think i snap bart neck
>hmm homer...
youtube.com/watch?v=H22t-tiWiLw

Attached: 1587420087273.jpg (724x557, 97.35K)

Why would she not just throw it away but sell it with a nonsense price on the internet?