Why are people afraid of the nuclear war...

Why are people afraid of the nuclear war? There’s higher chance you’d die from a random car accident than from a nuclear bomb.
Is being afraid of the nukes an NPC thing?

Btw I support the nuclear testing cause it’s a good way to study earthquakes, sort of like a controlled environment.

Attached: 4247E2F1-ED01-4842-88C4-66855C1F0580.jpg (990x1296, 167.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_burst#Nuclear_weapons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why does it look like it exploded at a height?

Dying is a small price to pay for wiping Russia and China off the face of the Earth, permanently. You two are the biggest threats to humanity.

I don't care about dying, I care about nature vanishing

good thing we can wipe out the humanity in retaliation, rendering all your efforts moot

>getting rid of the greatest threats to mankind is worth ending mankind
Wat

Atomic bomb doesn't make sense to me, you're telling me the US secretly managed to create a single bomb under everyone nose? And managed to test it without anyone noticing? A concept nobody tried to pursue before.
And they somehow knew that putting a bunch of uranium together created an explosion superior to any device before or after, with a hundredth of the volume of explosive needed to create similar effect?
AND the only proof we have is the devastated town of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, when the end results for these two place was similar to Tokyo Firebombing?
And this weapon conveniently popped in existence when the US needed something to intimidate the Soviets?

Boggling that people bought into that shit.

Tokyo fire bombing btw.
If it happened later in the War the U.S would have pretended it was an ebin hidden atomic bomb.

Attached: 1[1].jpg (800x474, 112.24K)

this, aussieanon is retarded

how the fuck are two cars bumping into each other in front of my house more likely to kill me than a 550 kiloton nuclear warhead exploding a hundred meters above my house.

>it’s a good way to study earthquakes

Attached: 1535405498143.jpg (500x500, 37.42K)

Great, so we do it the classic way and bomb the shit out of Beijing and Moscow before a land invasion where we burn everything to ash, so survivors type shit most likely

>we
You're alone in this kangaroo fucker

what if the car is going very fast

You're misinformed Francisco Muhammed, it's
>The Quad
>NATO
>ASEAN
>and the stragglers
All against China

nukes are often detonated at a height for some practical reason

Do you have some fun reading on the subject?

I miss SEATO so much bros...
oh yeah and CENTO also existed but those were all Muslim countries so who cares.

>you're telling me the US secretly managed to create a single bomb under everyone nose?
there were a lot of spies present, especially Soviet spies. they knew what the americans were up to and were able to make their own bomb just two years later
>And managed to test it without anyone noticing?
again, other world powers were noticing
>A concept nobody tried to pursue before
they had, the nazis had their own nuclear program
>And they somehow knew that putting a bunch of uranium together created an explosion superior to any device before or after
it's not that simple, it requires a rare isotope of uranium reaching critical mass which is hard to make
there had been experiments of critical mass by use of reflecting isolation blocks prior to the manhattan project (which led to the death of scientists from the following radiation)
>AND the only proof we have is the devastated town of Hiroshima and Nagasaki
no, there are a shit ton of footage of both atomic bombs and hydrogen bombs. like hundreds of hours of this shit is publically available. you can even look at the test site where they blew up Tsar Bomba on Google Earth and see how flattened the site is.
>And this weapon conveniently popped in existence when the US needed something to intimidate the Soviets?
it didn't pop up, it was the result of very expensive and time consuming research, conducted by some of the smartest minds ever seen on this planet

in short, you're a fucking retard lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_burst#Nuclear_weapons

I think its because it creates a larger blast radius, as it forces a lot of explosive energy downwards rather than being absorbed by the Earth