The prettiest flowers are fertilized in the shittiest field

Why is it so common for 3rd world countries to have more attractive woman than the first world?

Attached: 1654130151601.png (1026x1280, 1.1M)

Don't worry, they are made for BWC just offer them a passport and they will hop on your cock like the sluts they are.

Never change, nature

Feminity is a woman's greatest asset. Of course thirdy women cultivate and use it to their advantage. Firstie women have government handouts to live off of.

holy basado, pedro

because humans arent made for pussy ass things like "first world"
they are made to thrive in shitholes

i kneel...

this, she needs to be fertilised by bwc

Only third world cuties I've seen are in the USA, Brazil and Russia.

Thirdie women quality of life is dependant on their ability to attract wealthy men, so they use their sexuality to secure their socioeconomical status.

Firstie women are privileged and their status isn't challenge by their looks since they have their place in society pretty much guaranteed before being born, that makes them lazy and decadent, ugliness is a sign of privilege.

das rite

/Hilo

yeah basically
white women aren't ugly, just extremely lazy which makes them unlikable

I would give her many babies

sounds like you need a BWC too, Paco

Attached: 120132497_326180905337302_7311399195369964061_n-48320210.jpg (1080x1350, 211.92K)

From a fat and brown cholos who inseminated my cousins and ran, I would've preferred a beta white man to inseminate them

mexico has the best latinas

Attached: 1654054929840.jpg (1920x1536, 1.31M)

I'm handsome, even. Gotchu amigo

stop catfishing me please

most aspects of 1st world life run completely counter to how we evolved, thus most people are completely ruined emotionally and physically in their developmental stages.

For example, sleep apnea is a condition brought about largely by modern diet, improper posture, swallowing habits (haha dick suck hahaha, no its real), allergies, and disastrous orthodontics (95% of orthodontists ruin people's lives on a daily basis.

attractive women have good facial growth. this in turn leads to good breathing, good sleep, self confidence, and acceptance by society (thus no mental issues developing)

Very true. I'm hoping getting my deviated septum fixed will solve a lot of my issues