How are World War II veterans viewed in your country?

How are World War II veterans viewed in your country?

Attached: 1654189505207m.jpg (1024x576, 145.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NCTV4dFibBs
metro.co.uk/2016/10/02/teenager-killed-wwii-veteran-91-setting-fire-6166614/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good thing they're all dead soon

How do they live with themselves?

If there was 1 picture that could basically explain the state of the west and its history during the last 70 years this should be the one

>BROWN PEOPLE BAD
>WHITE PEOPLE GOOD
this is how you sound

Yes.

This. Unironically.

Do you think this is the future they fought for?

Great men who deserve our respect
Fuck off nazi

yeah

Traitors or Collaborators
one of the main reasons why Indians don't talk about world wars

Chud central: the thread

Plenty of niggers and spics fought with them. They probably don't understand. This is not the spics or the niggers fault, it is globalism. Greedy elites and corrupt politicians brought about this change

you will never be a woman

eat shit and kill yourself

Attached: shitskin mogged.jpg (1908x1146, 760.2K)

Really well. We had the best soldiers in WW2 by a long shot.

I don't care what a nation of bootlickers who want to suck Ukrainians off for genociding them think

And americans benefit greatly from it

No one really gives a shit about them, vast majority of them were ACK'ed in gulags or by germans and they weren't seen in a good light if they fought for soviets they were traitors and if they fought for germans then they were bad goys who killed chosen people. There is some respect for partisans during the soviet period but hardly any of them are left because they got ACK'ed hard by KGB and they are quite forgotten as well. R*ssian veterans fucked off to r*ssia after USSR fell or live on r*ssian gibs and come out on may 9th with their shitty medals, god I wish I could knock and kill one of them out but the jail sentence isn't worth it.

youtu.be/NCTV4dFibBs

They are treated well
metro.co.uk/2016/10/02/teenager-killed-wwii-veteran-91-setting-fire-6166614/

You have more Asians than we do mutt
Diggers were easily the best soldiers in WW2, we won you the Pacific

Attached: 54d62c7187d6503049b7f858d0b399c87453c0527c55f82a198b601adb84d051_1.jpg (640x595, 75.91K)