Americans… what the fuck are you doing? The rest of the world is looking at you with shock and disgust...

Americans… what the fuck are you doing? The rest of the world is looking at you with shock and disgust. Your country has gotten so unsafe we’re literally being warned not to visit. This shit isn’t normal.

I’ve never had anything against your country, it has tons of good to offer. This shit just makes me sad. I was hoping to take a drive down and tour some of the northern states this summer but all those plans have been called off. Nobody wants to go down there anymore.

I know the gun control shit has been discussed to death, all I’ll say is I have never owned a gun, I don’t know anyone with a gun, and I’ve never felt any need to get a gun. It’s not that we don’t have our share of violence and mass murders, it’s just they’re exceedingly rare, and those that do are much less deadly, usually committed with knives. The worst mass murder to ever occur in my city ended with 5 dead. And that was talked about for years and years after as one of the worst things to ever go down in this city of over a million people. But when we hear about a mass murder in the US, 5 dead is almost a relief, as in, “it could have been worse”. I’m not telling you to give up your guns. But god damn guys, something has to change. Your country looks closer and closer to the brink of total societal collapse by the day. I don’t want you to collapse.

Attached: 5577CA7D-A3E5-4FB4-A97A-ED138F266B2B.jpg (1169x1068, 137.09K)

less Americans is a good thing

>we’re literally being warned not to visit.
I'm also warning you to stay out. Fuck right off back to your own country, even.

Gladly.

Lmao

Attached: 1651001009060.png (1180x786, 1.23M)

Murders haven’t been this low since the 1960s. It should still be far lower than it is now, but it’s amusing to see idiots panicking.

A few isolated incidents across a vast continent spanning country is nothing.

Attached: B00F4DFD-00E9-4927-AC5E-B44CCA8924E9.jpg (1196x532, 180.48K)

It feels an excessive precaution, I don't follow the news but a few shhoting always happened

American culture is that cause of all the shootings. I'm sure tighter restrictions and all that would help a little but if you want to make a sweeping change around the country in regards to gun violence you'd need to change the American mindset.

Any Forums this

How about you fuck off and worry about Canada

nobody cares about gay ass Canada if you would have had guns Jimmy wouldn't have got shot

Attached: if canadians had guns.jpg (612x380, 49.18K)

awww he's smiling

0.2% of homicide deaths in the USA occur in mass shootings.

It's so fucking embarrassing that non-whites get shot on sight in this country
If you're not white, please don't come to the US for your own safety

Fuck you

>Be Canadian
>Sale across the across the great lakes
>So madman with RPG blows up your boat before you can reach the shore

>Glowie goes on rampage
>Give up your guns goyim!!!
It's all so tiresome

most of our mass murders are committed with guns too

Attached: canadamassattacks.png (914x660, 65.94K)

Yanks are broke, BLACKED and full of bullets.

Attached: Amerispends.png (1265x672, 94.35K)

>Americans when another group of elementary schoolers gets wasted

Attached: uhhrll7u2vq51.png (640x640, 647.17K)

But man on the tv said something is bad