This is considered ugly in Indonesia

This is considered ugly in Indonesia

Attached: cccckkk.jpg (1150x2048, 329.38K)

White Penis Sex (WPS)

6/10 not ugly.

Why are Asian girls that look like that so rare? I literally never seen one that looks like that.

Yes she is, kys Firman

Eyelids surgery plus skin whitening and lip filling with jaw and nose surgery cost a lot of money. The usual asian woman has a round face and slanted eyes with a swarthy skin. All those asian women are just fake

What do you mean like that? The meme lip corners are painted on, the nose bridge and shiny tip are painted on and the white skin too of course.

OREI........... OREI OREI OOORRRRRREEEEEEEIIIIIII AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

Attached: 88f75726f989bcd97741552544a146e5-imagejpeg.jpg (1676x2048, 464.78K)

When God created white man he gave them the gift of not being able to tell when Asian women are ugly. He gave Asian women the same gift to not be able to tell when white men are ugly.

>indogs always posting their chinese minority while the rest of their country is brown javanese apes

>t. brown Thai tranny

That's her natural state, no surgery
No makeup either, she's just really pale

Attached: eeeedddd.jpg (1150x2048, 289.01K)

I noticed that they’re rare in american and canadian born asians, but are common in recent asian immigrants, or international students. Most assimilated and westernized asian girls seem to either keep their natural look or bimbofiy themselves. It’s a cultural thing.

bro I start breathing heavy looking at this bitch. truly the white mans curse

Post feminine penis, kathoy

She IS

recent asian immigrants comes from all over, american and canadian born asians are mostly cantonese.

this

Yeah right, the majority of you are ugly af.

Made for BWC

hey that's not nice

This would be 10 / 10 in russia

Attached: 19E5FABF-5BC1-411A-99FE-3B70CDE589C0.jpg (1050x2208, 107.11K)