WW3

All of history is leading up to this point

Attached: 5E476741-66FA-4F49-BBA5-E1BFA83C92B8.jpg (1242x871, 808.9K)

not my problem
t. neutral country

wont happen

>US and "allies"
*US and puppets

Kazakhstan is trying to be a neutral power see latinization and syrian civil war peace talks. Russis extremely isolated

If a war actually breaks ill just profit from the chaos and rape any women that I find attractive then kill myself

Do what you're told pablito

Attached: 16-166548_pepe-great-post-laughing-pepe-with-glass.png (479x715, 102.52K)

Based
I'll just run away to South America

Nuclear war will render the whole of Earth an inhospitable wasteland

nah it wouldn't

according to that graph im not allowed to let you do that

Lol

Mongolia and North Korea allies of China? You do realize the 300 nukes that nork has is really pointed at China? Mongolia hates China more than any other country in human history

Mexico and Colombia as US allies? This is comical, they will sit the sidelines and hope the US gets weakened enough to further exploit with their illicit drug trade

India as a Russian ally? This is pure comedy, they complain like a bitch that the US and Europe won't sell them the latest weapons and only buy Russian because of no choice and can't figure out how to build self, meanwhile the Russian chit sold to India is perpetually inoperable and cold war tech levels, not to mention they hate the anglosphere more than any other country in the world

There are other massive issues with your map, but there is more wrong with your fictional alliances than correct

>Antarctica is neutral
Only because they'd win if they participated.

the only purpose of maps like these are to sway/entrench the opinions of npcs on reddit/facebook
>oh wow look at the blue team go! all the rich (smart) countries are with us, the state department must be doing something right! with the power of the whit- um western nations such as France and Germany the Chinese I mean the CCP Stands no chance! go good guys!
Regardless of the fact that not a single EU member will be there if shit went down with China (they don't have the will let alone capability to fight on the other side of the planet) and US planners openly discuss how to fight a war vs China with the only allies possibly being Japan/Australia

IT'S JUST NOT MY PROBLEM!

Atom bomb baby loaded with power
Radioactive as a TV tower
A nuclear fission in her soul
Loves with electronic control

Atom bomb baby, little atom bomb
I want her in my wigwam
She's just the way I want her to be
A million times hotter than TNT

the moment shit hits the fan, latam will wave the chink flag

fuck mutts

Not my problem

Fuck you

Why is it taking so long already?

Uhhm..sweetie, we're still neutral. We're not in NATO yet, and probably never will be because of Turkey. God bless you Turkey.

ummm sweaty... it's turkiye... don't deadname :)

Attached: Screenshot_20220602-203710.jpg (1080x1647, 355.21K)

I imagine it would be Russia and China vs the rest

fake map nobody except me can speak english in my country