/bharat/

India edition

Attached: 71870888.cms.jpg (1200x900, 113.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qXbqp9fqozU
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-61657236
ndtv.com/india-news/2-non-local-labourers-shot-at-in-kashmir-hours-after-bank-managers-killing-3033641
indianexpress.com/article/cities/mumbai/rss-chief-mohan-bhagwat-no-more-andolan-shivling-mosque-7949964/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Watch this play, Bharat:

youtu.be/qXbqp9fqozU

Rise!

Attached: Adi shankaracharya_new.jpg (244x320, 49.88K)

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-61657236

mental illness

Name :Athulya. Meaning :Unequalled, Unrivalled, Immeasurable, Unique, Unweigh able, Incomparable, Without match. Gender :Girl.

.... the name Athulya is of Indian (Sanskrit) origin and means "Unparalleled, unequalled, extremely unique, Goddess Atula Sundari denotes Goddess Parvati"

Athulya bros....

Attached: Trammy.jpg (983x1053, 228.12K)

lungi sirs wtf

Attached: IMG_20220526_193953.jpg (1080x1078, 499.96K)

ndtv.com/india-news/2-non-local-labourers-shot-at-in-kashmir-hours-after-bank-managers-killing-3033641
Sirs wtf is going in kashmir bihari bros cant take a break baka

Modi needs to send in the fucking army with tanks and stuff but he's too much of a cuck

indianexpress.com/article/cities/mumbai/rss-chief-mohan-bhagwat-no-more-andolan-shivling-mosque-7949964/
How do bhakts even cope with this?

I dont think he will he is busy using kashmir as a tool for gaining votes and blaming other parties for it

I live in kashmir ama

he's right
what have you done to show your undying love to India to your fellow kashmiris?

do u know govt has blocked people from going out of areas and is full denial state that people are safe and are not leaving that is a complete lie

How important is the fact that we're living in the kali yuga to modern Indians?

what do you think's the best case scenario for Kashmir

>kali yuga
not real

Sorry I should clarify, only answer if you aren't a delusional idiot please

doesn't really come up in conversation but it's something that everyone knows

>Indians would rather save money and get ayurvedic and homeopathic treatments instead of caring for the lives of their family and themselves

Attached: pepe.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

Really?
I would have thought it'd be more about effectiveness versus expense
IIRC in China they promoted traditional Chinese medicine because it was more affordable until it morphed into some nationalist/ethnicist thing
That's good, knowledge is good

crackdown at the moment is the best thing because retarded people are saying give them arms like how tf anyone knows who is a terrorist or not? plus carrying lethal weapon without any training is deadly idea itself