This is the borders of the Ukrainian People's Republic

The Ukrainian People's Republic (UPR), or Ukrainian National Republic (UNR),[d] was a country in Eastern Europe that existed between 1917 and 1920.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_People's_Republic

Attached: Ukrainian people's republic.png (1200x1026, 439.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_irredentism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This was a map that was the area that was mostly ethnic Ukrainian in the year 1919.

Attached: Ukrainians_in_early_20th_century.png (1280x764, 178.37K)

Crimea has never been in its entire history even more than 50% populated by ethnic ukrainians its a map made by schizo nationalist

This was the area that was controlled by the Ukrainian independence fighters following the collapse of Russian Empire after WW1.

The map you posted is called 'Great Ukraine' is an irredentist map made by ukrainians with most places just being inhabited by little ukrainians populations en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_irredentism

One day Russia's entire Black Sea coastline will be taken away and Georgia and Ukraine will share borders.

Furthermore, Ukraine and kazakhstan will share borders as well.

Are you of ukrainian descent ?

Da, but from several generations ago. Not much of a connection anymore, the only thing I inherited is my desire for Moskals to disappear.

How many generations?

ETHNIC UKRAINIANS
ETHNIC RUSSIANS
ETHNIC CRIMEANS
ETHNIC KYIVIANS
ETHNIC ETHNIC

NEVER MENTION THIS ETHNIC SHIT EVERY FUCKING AGAIN IF YOU EXPECT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY AT ALL.

EVER

DONE

Why?

Why is that ?

BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING VAGUE AND RETARDED AND NOT STATIC

SO SHUT THE FUCK UP.

imagine if this was the future world map....

Attached: future of russia.png (3840x2160, 3.69M)

I believe this is when I tell you to seethe and cope

How is it vague ? How are people tied together by history language genetics culture ect... is vague ? Even russia claim that their operation in ukraine is due to the bad treatment of ethnic russians in ukraine

Do you know what the word vague means?

Ukraine is a made up country glued together from stolen land by communists. Good thing it is a powerful golem battering ram against R*ssia.

Yeah I somewhat agree actually on that but its enough to create problems or at least war

seethe and cope chud, you will donate 15% of your country's gdp to ukraine.

Define "ethnic russians" without using russian in the definition.

Good, the more R*ssians die the better.

>t. Ivanas Ivanovas

As an American of Ukrainian descent, you will suck my 8 inch hohol cock whenever I demand it too.

Drunk slant eyed evil violent mongol like people that harass eastern europe constantly since the 10th century and have names that usually end in ov

Sure why not.
Now do you see the problem with "ethnic russians"
It's a self defining definition. A logical fallacy created by russians
or
in easy speech
'no true scotsman'

Poccиянe versus Pyccкий
People in Russia have their own way of distinguishing the two, I think it's generally about passing as the ethnicity, speaking Russian as a native language and having a Pyccкий heritage i.e guys who could pass as Pyccкий and who speak Russian natively but have a German ancestry are not considered Russian in terms of ethnicity

You ignore the part where they were helped by the white Russian army + cossacks

This is a Taiwan vs Mainland China type of situation. the anti-communist Russian forces retreated to Ukraine

>People's Republic
Left-wing authoritarian shithole detected

Doesn't matter, Ukraine deserves the entire Black Sea coast. Ukraine is the rightful inheritor of all of the Khanate of Crimea's territory.

Russia shall be blocked off from every ocean - the black sea, the baltic sea, the arctic sea, the pacific ocean

Attached: khanates in russia.jpg (1280x720, 132.87K)

Whoops.

>South Russia or South of Russia (Russian: Юг Poccи́и, Yug Rossii) was a short-lived state that existed in Eastern Europe during the Southern Front of the Russian Civil War from 1919 to 1920.
>South Russia was established on 8 January 1919 by the White movement after reorganization of their armed forces in the Southern Front, consisting of territory under their control in Ukraine, Crimea, Kuban, the North Caucasus, Black Earth region, Lower Volga, and the Don region. South Russia was an anti-Bolshevik military state under the Armed Forces of South Russia led by General Anton Denikin,

Attached: Юг_россии.png (490x340, 14.02K)

All of "South Russia" is rightful Ukrainian territory. Reminder that Kiev was the capital of the Kievan Rus - Ukraine is the only country that deserves to inherit the name "Rus" not Muscovites.

>All of "South Russia" is rightful Ukrainian territory. Reminder that Kiev was the capital of the Kievan Rus - Ukraine is the only country that deserves to inherit the name "Rus" not Muscovites.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 84.92K)

>It's a self defining definition. A logical fallacy created by russians
>or
>in easy speech
>'no true scotsman'

>but from several generations ago
Lel
>Kiev
Nice

Do Russian nationalists unironically think they have a claim to western Ukrainian cities like Lvov which were never part of the Russian Empire at all?

>Do Russian nationalists unironically think they have a claim to western Ukrainian cities like Lvov which were never part of the Russian Empire at all?
Are you retarded?

Attached: 1900.jpg (728x593, 93.66K)

Lvov was part of Austria-Hungary your retard, you should know that since your cunt was a part of it too.