I'm well aware that they're basically Americans and identical to us in almost every way...

I'm well aware that they're basically Americans and identical to us in almost every way, except for some minor differences, however, there was always something off about them that I've never been able to really describe, it's very peculiar. Does anybody else know what I mean? What could it possibly be?

Attached: Flag_of_Canada_(Pantone).svg.png (1280x640, 10.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Canadians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are the gayer version of the US

those minor differences are probably why it feels off? you answered it yourself

the flag looks like a blood vagina

Depending on where you live in the US you may just not be used to how people further North are. States like Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan and Washington all have that same feeling.

>however, there was always something off about them that I've never been able to really describe, it's very peculiar. Does anybody else know what I mean? What could it possibly be?
Them being French

That’s just Ontario, British Columbians are 100% asian-american

I have never talked to a Canadian irl, do they generally sound American with a regional accent or a distinct variant of English

This

I'm from Quebec and I identify more with europoors than mutts.
As for why there's a difference, I think social democracy (when it works) puts people in a state of passiveness and relative satisfaction
Whereas in the US it feels like people are a lot more on edge and just mentally ill in general

It sucks being so close because sometimes low IQs here will get influenced by mutt culture and bring home some of their cancer.

he's obviously referring to english canada not quebec, you ESL retard

Most of them sound like midwesterners

>Canada
>not Quebec
This is what I meant about the low IQ thing

>I'm from Quebec

Everyone ITT stopped reading right there retard. You don’t have to type anything else. Va chier.

I don’t get why you guys are so obsessed with us. I don’t think of your cunt ever. There’s a multitude of countries that are basically the same thing to each other.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Canadians
But Canada is only 3% French

>I'm from Quebec and I identify more with europoors than mutts.
Quebec is unique because of the language and cultural constrains so it's not really representative of the Canada as a whole but the Quebecers that I met they are generally more arrogant and snobby than average.

>social democracy
Canada is not a social democracy (eg Denmark, Germany etc), it's neo-liberal state like the US with the only exception being government managed healthcare and higher taxes to compensate.

>puts people in a state of passiveness and relative satisfaction
People are passive but not because of any satisfaction.

>Whereas in the US it feels like people are a lot more on edge and just mentally ill in general
You haven't been around the block if you think people in Canada are not the edge and not mentally ill.

>It sucks being so close because sometimes low IQs here will get influenced by mutt culture and bring home some of their cancer.
Canada is one of the biggest low IQ mutt nation on the planet, so not sure who influences whom here.

literally all canadians do all day is cope and piss and seethe and moan about americans what are you talking about idiot

The water turned the frogs even gayer than before

Can you read you stupid Australian retard? I said I personally don’t think of them not other retarded Canadians. Most Canadians do not care that much that we are similar.

I can't tell you how many Canadians have started seething after I compared them to Americans [spoiler]three[/spoiler]

They're actual insectoids from a different planet that have been sent here to try to mimic the success the USA for galactic research

canadians constantly compare canada to america whereas americans generally couldn't care less
t. canadian living in usa