What is the dating scene like in your country?

What is the dating scene like in your country?

Attached: 1654189553453.jpg (828x948, 303.96K)

>tutorial mode
Average and above average white guys
>easy mode
Hispanics and below average white guys
>normal mode
Asians, Indians, light skinned blacks, and middle easterners
>hard mode
skip
>nightmare mode
black guys

I only date White Women because I know any other girl is 100% going to have a retarded racial fetish for me. They always do, regardless of them admitting it or not

This kind of girls make the best girlfriends. I just want to tell her she can win sometimes.

Blacks are normal mode
Indians are hard mode
Asians are nightmare veteran playing with one arm behind your back mode

well i'm white and 5'7 and still a khhv at 22 years old

Her face is a perfect circle kek

wish i knew. i will take literally anyone. i'm so fucking lonely but i don't know how to talk to people

Who gives a shit

>shes white i cant compete
BS. White women are more attractive but all you really need to get a man is give him attention and men aren't very picky. Heck they may even go for you if they don't feel like they deserve a blonde blue eyed stacy
I think it's nightmare mode for anyone that isn't white and normal for mid to uglish white guys and mid to attractive mixed guys.
Are you white? Yes they do, all women worship white men. I know so many spic girls from high school whose only goal in life was to get bleached, some liked black men too so they have weird racial fetishes. Really puts down a man

lie

Attached: SufferingImpossible.webm (480x846, 2.77M)

>I only date White Women because I know any other girl is 100% going to have a retarded racial fetish for me.

Racial fetishization is so fucking awful.
The only reason why I don't date foreigners, they are all crazy about race. In Brazil people are more chill.
It's fucking disgusting and makes me sad as fuck.

Attached: 1628827711995.png (496x379, 239.4K)

>Be non-light black guy
>Not have trouble
Either you're full of bullshit or I'm a turbo-chad.

very easy if you aren't autistic

Attached: tallgirl.webm (576x1024, 1.73M)

Losing your virginity is nothing. You probably have unrealistically high standards. No woman could ever love me because I am a brown subhuman but there are women out there willing to love you because you're white. Sit on that for a minute.
>anime poster
>posts ice princess he probably finds attractive
>>In Brazil people are more chill.
They literally have a mongrel complex same as every other spic nation in south america

>blacks are normal mode
The ones without any standards maybe.

I hear assimilated Indians do well, and Asian guys just need to hit the gym or kpopmaxx.

>white women
>can’t cook
>can’t clean
>annoying
>useless
>will leave you for bbc
anyone likes white women is an incel retard who will never have sex

Touch sand

You wouldn't get it, obviously
>Are you white?
Yes, it's extremely disturbing how non-white women act around me when they get a little bit comfortable. If I was a manwhore I'd be drowning in pussy but I'm not so I'll just be normal and stick with my own kind

Light skin niggas got worse than latinos?

>>posts ice princess he probably finds attractive
Yes I find white girls more attractive, but that's just my preference not a fetish or anything.
stfu fatass

Attached: 1641080424713.png (496x379, 179.92K)