Lol wypipo really be like dat

Lol wypipo really be like dat

Attached: E71DF185-DC2B-487C-95EE-339F028B48C3.png (1080x1104, 656.16K)

>Schizo fundamentalist became a different shizo fundamentalist
wow no way

funny when ugly ""people"" try to criticize anyone or anything

Attached: file.png (171x180, 31.09K)

Yeah i mean if you convert you might as well go balls deep right away. Would be weird to convert into being a super moderate muslim

I really don't get why Any Forums isn't a islamic board yet. They're all conservative, incel, dumb and hate women.

Based machallah

reminds me of that neo nazi who became a Muslim and killed his roommate for insulting islam

Islam heckin IN VOGUE, time for whitey to RIDE THAT TRAIN

>meanwhile literal nigger with ankh in his name as to indicate some connection with Egypt
fucking lol

the white dude is probably following islam better, judging by how he makes fun of someone else's race

2 more weeks

wypipo just do everything better

forgot pic

Attached: article-2020382-0D310E3000000578-902_308x185.jpg (1908x1146, 191.68K)

We are also bacon loving drunks (at least I am)

The more that time passes the more I actually want sharia zones. If the Muslims can keep out the pedos and filth from a neighbourhood, then I will gladly heed no alcohol in public.

but they are the pedos in the UK...

All you semite monkeys are ugly but we won't stop you from criticizing anything it's your right

30 years old, live in the most Muslim part of England, and still never met a white convert to Islam.

Very few are pedos. had lots of Pakistani friends growing up and one of them even turned out being a gay

I am neither of those things

It’s a problem for sure but compared to the filth that’s trying to groom kids in schools, I’d say it’s the lesser of two evils.