What the fuck is your problem

What the fuck is your problem

Attached: 1645558034731.png (1024x937, 440.91K)

I live in a modern bureaucratic hellscape also I might be losing my job for poor attendance

Deep down im evil

Insomnia. Even though I get sleep deeply I'm still drowsy too much.

not enough time to get everything done

life fucked me over one too many times so I gave up and became a shut-in

this website has gotten so boring with all the anti american hatred and its repetition, I don't even try to banter anymore. My expectations for foreigners is so low it's amazing. Only the Polish and Ukrainians surprise me anymore with their humanity.
I'm like oh shit, they can banter and they aren't sadistical boring pieces of shit. That's nice. I'm not even being sarcastic. Even the germans are terrible these days.

>be american
>CANNOT take the banter

yeah man. that's not original. you suck. not

I used to cruise along in life on a really small automatic monthly income as I have a house and almost everything else I need.
Now I need to double that income to catch up with inflation and purchssing power drop.

not bantering. you just suck*. that's all I got. You just suck.

Asshole retard fuckface

look buddy why don't you just try and have a normal fuckin conversation eh, not everything is this big dumb competition, just ignore it, my man :)

That sounds like sleep apnea, you should get tested.

I feel like my good times in life are tied to when I'm not living in the United States.
And so I struggle to leave the country while also constantly feeling drained, and unmotivated to work towards it as a result of being demoralized here.

yeah man. That's not original. You suck. not bantering. You just suck. I don't feel like putting any effort into this. You just suck.

29 year old virgin

what's going on with you

Attached: th-3103435866.jpg (474x237, 22.77K)

You are boring. That's it. You guys just say the same shit over and over again.
You suck. Get over it, I have.

I love you :)

Are you ok

here's another random pic off my hard drive

Attached: image-3575770707.jpg (1020x574, 296.88K)

I am doing well.
You are just boring and repetitive. Just like every other foreigner on this board other than poles and ukrainians. You suck.
That's all. Why does it have to be more complex than that user? Why can't I just be bored of the constant bullshit from foreigners? Why do I have to have an emotional response to the same stimuli over and over again?
What exactly are you missing? You and 99% of this board are repetitive and boring. Go look at the catalog. Tell me I am wrong. Even your attempts to "check on me" are boring as fuck and repetitive.
You just suck and are unoriginal. I think most of us americans have left or are leaving it's just so stale.
And don't sperg in 5 different threads then expect a response when you finally get back to one like this. Just so fucking boring like all the other foreigners in 4 or 5 threads at once.

You suck. Don't reply to me. I won't be in the thread anymore.